who’s afraid of vaccines?
Kristin Lëigh Fagan wrote: Why would you sign a consent form for your children (AND/OR YOURSELF) to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?
re: “why would someone….”
Well, some people trust certain sources, perhaps simply because those sources are familiar to them, then those sources tell
them that they are in danger from external threats like parasites and flu (and cancer?). Then, those sources tell them that the solution is whatever pharmaceutical that the taxpayers are gullible enough not only to line up for but to pay for other people to get for free “because it is the right thing to do.”
I was going to write this morning on the fact that when people throw a lot of trash into trash containers and then one fills up in one part of the house, we fill up the other trash containers and then eventually stack things next to them and then eventually the stack gets huge and starts to be a huge pile and the bags start leaking and so on. Then some doctor comes in and says “your house has cancer.”
That’s cancer, to the best of my knowledge: an accumulation of waste when there is more waste piling up than there is waste removal. If the waste cannot be contained in the cells and primary waste-related organs, than it is dumped into the tissues as convenient.
If the waste is increasing from the recent past, that is called malignancy. If the waste deposit is not increasing, that is a benign accumulation of waste. When trash containers are overflowing in various parts of the house, we say the house’s cancer is spreading. When trash has been dumped a while ago, but then starts to accumulate again, that is called going into remission and “the cancer is returning” (or whatever).
What is at the bottom of all of this is not really science, but language. I do not know if that is really an accurate description of cancer. Some people say that cancer is related to anger and resentment being held inside- like biochemical wastes that are not released but are just rotting and piling up over time.
I know that the irises of my eyes were brown and now are lightened to hazel (after a few yeas “favoring” the primal diet of Aajonus Vanderplanjitz). He told me that my eyes would eventually clear up to blue.
I am skeptical of modern science and governments. I figure that treatments which kill lots of healthy cells are most attractive to people who are rather desperate and yet fixated on keeping their activities within a certain range of “conventional” treatments. They would rather invest thousands of dollars to pay for the services of physicians who call the conditions “incurable” and then they may want the taxpayers to subsidize those same treatments of radiation and chemotherapy that are clearly established to be deadly. They fight for health care coverage for treatments that I would not be willing accept even if it was free.
So, the question I ask you is… which people have an interest in thousands of years of data indicating how to be so healthy that cancer and flues (and parasite infestations) do not arise or are so quickly gone that do one names them “a problem”, given a flourishing immune system and so on? Ah, but why have health and clarity when you can have something to complain about, someone to blame, a demon to condemn- whether that demon is the cancer or the parasite or whatever- maybe the FDA or the UN?
I have several friends and acquaintances who are MDs. They are aware of the lack of effectiveness of certain treatments. They know that symptom management is an entirely different realm than the promotion of wellness.
Most people I know are more interested in symptom management (i.e. symptom suppression). Symptom suppression is another term for impairing the immune system i.e. cultivating chronic “incurable” conditions that are easily “cured” by nourishing the immune system. However, nourishing the immune system can result in things like coughing and sneezing and vomiting and fevers and… who wants any of that when you could instead have a painful, expensive and slow death?
Is autism curable? Is scurvy curable? Is ill will curable? Is perfectionism curable? Is medical ignorance curable? Sure!
So, are people afraid of dying? Or, are we simply afraid of living?
- Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumor Vaccine Being Tested In Miami To Treat The Most Aggressive Brain Cancer (inquisitr.com)
- Using the body’s own immune system in the fight against cancer (3quarksdaily.com)
- Sodium bicarbonate: a cure for cancer and other illnesses (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- Vaccine to treat breast cancer ‘promising’ say experts (telegraph.co.uk)
- Identifying Cancer Cells For Immune System Attack With DNA Sequencing (medicalnewstoday.com)
- ongoing immunotherapy research for mesothelioma (ajandray.wordpress.com)
- Researchers right here in Buffalo have stumbled upon a vaccine to cancer. (skillzmcfly.tumblr.com)
- Restoring The Immune System – New Rescue Technique (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Exploiting A Weakness In Cancer’s Defense System (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Super vaccine that could tackle 70pc of lethal cancers coming by 2020! (news.bioscholar.com)
- Rabies to the rescue on skin cancer? (scienceblog.com)
- Researchers Building Melanoma Vaccine to Combat Skin Cancer (InnovationToronto.com)
- Mayo Clinic researchers building melanoma vaccine to combat skin cancer (eurekalert.org)
- Kick Fat Out The Doe…with Gandoderma coffee/teas (howtomanagefitnessandfood.wordpress.com)
- Gardasil Viewed by AAP as an Anti-Cancer Vaccine (labsoftnews.typepad.com)
- Bedrock of vaccination theory crumbles as science reveals antibodies not necessary to fight viruses (usapartisan.com)
- Mayo Clinic concocts skin cancer vaccine using virus, melanoma DNA (fiercebiotechresearch.com)
- Drug Turns Immune System Against All Tumor Types (science.slashdot.org)