a quick secret to valuable results
There are certain results you value, right? If you are willing to experience those results you value, then specific circumstances in your midst will be selected and interpreted in regard to how those circumstances are resources for producing the experience of the results you value.
So, the secret to experiencing the results you value is being willing. If you are willing to experience the results you value, this willingness provides a context which organizes that experience into being. Willingness provides a context which organizes into being the experience of certain results that you value.
Now, are you willing to experience the results you value? If so, how willing are you (and how are you willing) to experience the
results you value?
How much are you willing to interpret your circumstances as resources for producing the results you value? If you are not interpreting already your circumstances as resources for producing the results you value, how could you be begin to be willing to experience as resources your circumstances?
Learning the secret of willingness can be very quick. Next, we have our entire future to develop our skill at using the secret of willingness to organize our experience into the results we value.
One interesting aside: by the way, other people can either be irrelevant to your future, resources for your future, or obstacles or even barriers to your future, to the experience you value. How have you been willing to experience other people lately?
Note that willingness can require humility and forgiveness, but, how much easier could this secret be but this: to simply be willing to be humble and forgiving? Aren’t you willing to experience the results you value, even at the expense of any unwillingness to being humble or forgiving?
Here’s an easy choice for you: choose to experience the results you value- perhaps including humility and forgiveness- or instead invest your energy exclusively into avoiding the experience of the results you value. It’s entirely your choice now.
- Snippet: Job Requirements (anythingbuttheist.blogspot.com)
- Marketing: Is it a mindset thing…? [Fraser J. Hay] (ecademy.com)
- Discussing cyberloss in the outside world (part 2) (navigatingcyberloss.wordpress.com)
- Being and Reality (languageandconsciousexperience.wordpress.com)
- Message from the Ashtar Command 2/29/12 (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Greg Giles – Message From The Ashtar Command – 29 February 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- the secret to be content in all things: abiding in Christ students training, South Africa | A normal believer in Christ (javaman56.wordpress.com)
- Is experience that important? (zimartisans.wordpress.com)
- 7 out of 8 (secretexperiences.wordpress.com)
- Are you using your experiences? (peopleskillsblog.wordpress.com)
- Negative Outlook Leads to More Illness and Disease (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Developing Character (horizonsunknown.wordpress.com)