Now, to the familiar way of thinking and speaking and living, this message may seem to be foolishness, at least at first. In contrast, to the emerging way of thinking and speaking and living, the familiar way may be revealed to be not so wise as it once may have seemed.
Effects are caused. Every effect is also a factor in causing future effects. For each effect, many other earlier effects precede it as the conditions that allow for the next effect.
So, the way that all effects are caused may be called “the way life works” or “the way of being effective.” The way of being effective is not caused by anything. The way of being effective is not dependent on any conditions or on the presence or absence of any conditions. The way of being effective is simply how life works or how organization organizes.
This Way cannot be comprehensively explained or measured. The Way is already functioning in all processes of measuring and explaining, as well as everything else. The Way can be noticed directly, but it cannot be understood. The Way also produces all understanding and all noticing.
Some linguistic symbols for the Way are Tao or Logos or Word or the Will of God or simply God or Divinity or The Almighty or The Void. The Way is the cause of all effects. The way is the source of all conditions.
Every word evidences the Way. Every word is formed by the Way. There is nothing that does not express the Way.
Every language evidences the Way. Every language is formed by the Way. There is nothing that does not reveal the Way.
The Way cannot be blocked. The Way cannot be assisted or resisted. The way is always operating and organizing and forming and causing and creating.
However, the Way can be noticed. The Way can be recognized. The Way can be acknowledged. The Way can be honored.
How do such effects arise? The Way produces them just as it produces anything else.
Grace is the single cause of all conditions, all effects, and all instrumental causes. There is nothing which is not the instrument of Grace.
The Way forms you. The Way compels you to focus on the Way. Whatever the Way may have compelled of you in the past, the Way has only been preparing you for your current condition.
Whatever you may have been focusing on previously, the Way has caused. Now, the Way is continuing to redirect your attention however the Way commands.
Focusing on symptoms may relax and cease. Focusing on identifying causes and effects may relax and cease. Focusing on the forms created by the Way may relax and cease as the Way itself focuses attention on the eternal presence of attention.
You are innocent of all concerns. All concerns and all other conditions are formed by the Way.
You are not a temporary condition. You are not a temporary form. You are not a temporary effect. You are the eternal attention of the Way.
Experience is compelled into being by your attention and focus. Notice your own attention and let the effects of your attention come and go. If you notice your own attention energizing effects, isolating effects, labeling effects, resisting effects, or pursuing effects, then notice those reflexive reactions as additional, new effects.
If you identify with effects, notice what happens next. If you identify against effects, notice your own attention. If you take life personally, notice that happening.
If you resist the effects of your attention, notice that. If you resent the effects of your attention, notice that. If you envy, notice that. If you blame, notice that. If you compete, notice that. If you villify, notice that. If you worship any effect, notice your innocent idolatry and return your attention to the Way.
Sin is an interpretation, a labeling, an identifying. Notice as the Way forms all sinning, all repenting, and all redeeming.
Attention to the Way is the most important creation of the Way. All other concerns are secondary. All other concerns will be fulfilled through attention to the Way. Focus first on noticing the supremacy of the Way. Seek first the Reign of God within, the Heavenly Kingdom of innocence, gratitude, curiosity, and the peace that surpasses all understanding. Be still and know the Way that is like the vine of originating cause… from which arises all branches of temporary effects and conditions.
If you notice yourself disturbing yourself with entanglements or agonizing about what to do and what not to do or cause and effect or good and evil or right and wrong or reward and punishment, notice your attention relaxing from the tree of dualistic knowledge, divisiveness, argument, and animosity. Notice that agonizing is the effect of a cause, and that in the absence of that cause, agonizing exhausts itself and dissolves, revealing peace.
There is no remedy for agonizing. There is agonizing, then noticing agonizing, then the dissolving of agonizing, and then the noticing of attention itself.
I am the Way. Notice my presence. Do as I do. Surrender to my cause. Recognize the Will of God as the source of all temporary individual concerns, the source of all temporary effects, the source of all conditions.
God does not come to judge or condemn anything or anyone. God blesses all of the effects of God, all of the creations of God, and relieves all temporary agonizing about what should be, who is to blame, or what should be done. God reveals all sin to be an innocent misinterpretation. God redeems what previously may have been considered agonizing to now be revealed as the the cultivating of attention to God, the refining of attention to the source, the redirecting of attention to attention itself.
Notice any relying on other people or any relying on one’s own mind. Repent of these breakdowns in faith and recognize the cause of all effects including the actions of other people and even of one’s one mind, one’s own thoughts, one’s own words, experience, body, and life.
There is only one sin: idolatry- though it may have many forms and names. There is only one remedy: repenting.
Repenting does not arise from one’s own merit. Repenting arises by Grace alone.
The personality cannot keep it’s personal pride or glory by sneaking in to the kingdom of heavenly peace, or by earning access, or by figuring out how to enter. Eternal hell burns away the personality, converting that fuel into a new form, and through the temporary purgatory of humbly worshipping God even in the midst of what may seem to be unfair persecutions, Grace resurrects the one and only God, who rests on the inner throne of the Sovereign Lord.
Now, to the familiar way of thinking and speaking and living, this message may seem to be foolishness, at least at first. Again, to the emerging way of thinking and speaking and living, the familiar way may be revealed to be not so wise as it once may have seemed.
There are many ways to misinterpret and misapply this message, and those ways bear no fruit and are in vain, yet still provide lessons in distinguishing what does work. There is only one way to already recognize heaven now.
This is good news. If it were not good news, it would not produce the unconditional peace of God.
Remember what the most famous prophets have been communicating, for it is a single message with a single spirit and single heart, though in a variety of languages and with many sayings pointing to a single core: “Be pure just as God is pure.” The variety of sayings clarify the message, extending it to a variety of distinctions, such as this: “it is not what you put in your mouth that defiles and condemns you, but what comes out of your mouth.”
Could it be that to curse God is to curse yourself? How would you curse yourself?
Cursing God’s creations is to curse yourself. So, refrain from condemning. Refrain even from condemning any instance of condemning. Instead, withdraw from what you find troubling or disturbing. If, out of spontaneous compassion, you firmly rebuke someone, then the effect will be miraculous. If the effect is not miraculous, consider that spontaneous compassion was not present.
Respect God and God blesses you, for receptivity to God’s blessings could be your only concern, your only focus, your only responsibility. How would you respect God? Respecting God’s creations as your own creations- even as branches arising from your own root- is to respect God.
There is no other cause but the almighty. Respect the almighty with all of your attention. Respecting the almighty, respect all the creations of the almighty, including your own circumstances and even your own attention.
Everything you experience, including who you may think you are or say you are, is the fulfillment of God’s Will. Every branch on the vine of God is a branch on the vine of God.
There is no other vine but the vine of God. There is no other branch but a branch of God.
The seed determines the fruit. The fruit is always faithful to the qualities of the seed. Focus on your own emergence diligently.
republished as a post on 3/1/2012
Pastor Rick Renner Two Awesome Teachings (nuggets4u.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – I am so glad I belong to Jesus (ptl2010.com)
- Heavenly Help (quietstreams.wordpress.com)
- Sheri-Breathless 2-19-12 (pociluykos.wordpress.com)
- Trying To Live For Jesus Without The Spirit Messes Everything Up (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Peace…Go…Forgive… (lifesearchforchrist.wordpress.com)
- Inviting The Holy Spirit in To Your Marriage! (ptl2010.com)
- God’s Dishonor Roll – What to Do, Part 2 (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Cheese Fare Sunday (Forgiveness); Mt 6:14-21, Rom 13:11-14:4 (modeoflife.org)
- Abide in LOVE! (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- God’s Words For Your Decision Making (chanmunwai.wordpress.com)
- Kingdom of God 2 (ptl2010.com)
- Jesus was in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Stop Second-Guessing Yourself (riverbendbh.com)
- More Gaming Leads To More Impulsivity, Attention Difficulties In Children (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Taunting your Abuser? (wisecounsel.wordpress.com)
- IRS Letters: Understand What Your IRS Notice Means & What to Do (taxdebthelp.com)
- End of Public Notices in the Newspapers Could Spell Trouble for Local Newspapers (damontucker.com)
- Seven Steps to Taking Control of Your Attention (pdresources.wordpress.com)
- Jesus’ “Queer Death” – and the Modern Queer Resurrection (queeringthechurch.com)
- The old Constitutional Treaty – triggering of fear? ameliorative?(studentbarrister2011.wordpress.com)
- Pro-Second Amendment = Anti-Government Extremist (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sexist Language (healthyheels.wordpress.com)
- Are Some Mumbai Catholics More Equal Than Others?Are results being tailored towards a desired end for the Archdiocesean Consultation Survey 2012? (mumbailaity.wordpress.com)
- American Racism: There Will Be A Race War (theobamacrat.com)
- Status of Nationalist modern Art (rajcritic.wordpress.com)
- 2012 The Illusion of this World is our Reality (marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.com)
- Rev. Wright Unleashed: ‘White Supremacy’ Drives ‘World Policy,’ Allah & Yahweh are the ‘Same’…and Clarence Thomas is Worshiping ‘Some Other God’ (johnmalcolm.me)
- The Chinese Yuan, the US Dollar and the Currency of Language (patrickcox.wordpress.com)
- Information on the Apostasy (mormonapologeticstudies.org)
- 04 Jacob’s Trouble (sabbathsermons.com)
- Rev. Wright Unleashed: ‘White Supremacy’ Drives ‘World Policy,’ Allah & Yahweh Are the ‘Same’…and Clarence Thomas Is Worshipping ‘Some Other God’ (wyldgoose.wordpress.com)
- Science will win, because it works (choiceindying.com)
- The Lent of the Church: Either Supremacy or the Cross (chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it)
- Edgar Allan Poe: The Imp of the Perverse. (theinkbrain.wordpress.com)
- When Christ returns (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Racialized Consciousness, Symbolic Representionalism, and the Prophetic/Critical Voice of the Black Intellectual (logosjournal.com)
- Lets hypothetically racism towards white people were possible (freedomhallblog.wordpress.com)
- Latvia Votes: Is Russian Our Language, Too? (abcnews.go.com)
- Top 10 Crazy Aryan Theories (disclose.tv)
- On Occupy Wall Street, the Mayan Predictions of Armageddon, Syria, the American Government, and What Happened to the World (spwg22.wordpress.com)
- The Population Control Agenda (powersthatbeat.wordpress.com)
- Constitutional Law (legallynoted.org)
- The Apology Thing (dilbert.com)
- Deep South, American Hypocrisy, & Liberal Traditions (benjamindavidsteele.wordpress.com)
- It’s All Thanks to Omar (kanelstigen.wordpress.com)
- Anatomy of Criticism (theabysmal.wordpress.com)
- Early Morning Cup of Love- Karen Rowe, Guest Barista (deweymoede.wordpress.com)
- The Amidah….. a sense of connection to God (guapotg.wordpress.com)
- When God was a Woman: The Herstory of Goddess Worship (geeky-girl.me)
- Daily Tidbits 4/10 – The Crucifixion (littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com)
- A Rebuttal of Baptismal Regeneration (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- The Meaning of Easter (freedomhallblog.wordpress.com)
- THE SON OF GOD – In The Beginning was The Word (forbidenchapters.wordpress.com)
- Steelwolf: The Akashic Warrior Chapter 11 (arcaneravenwolf.com)
- Is the promised land a symbol of the earth? (creationconcept.wordpress.com)
- Whole Dude – Whole Gospel (wholedude.com)
- The One Beloved (izzysagenda.com)
- End-time Deception in the Emerging Church (hislambiam.wordpress.com)
- I’m Sorry, But Why? (ptl2010.com)
- Jesus on Prayer (National Day of Prayer – May 3, 2012) (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- Not me, HIM!!! not mine ,HIS!!! (chosendiadem.wordpress.com)
- No eye has seen, no ear has heard CUP……KKIM/DDC (deweymoede.wordpress.com)
- Enough for Today (heathertiger.wordpress.com)
- Upside Down and Simple! (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Must Read! Ex-Scofield Reference Bible Believer Testifies About The Heresy Found In That Bible! (soulrefuge.org)
- How to Make Good Decisions (counselofafriend.wordpress.com)
- Spirituality is imaginary (gromesoapbox.com)
- Heavenly Music (spiritsisters.wordpress.com)
- Believing Jesus Is Seeing! (corbenstreet.wordpress.com)
- Think About It (naturalbreeze30.wordpress.com)
- Mud On The Eyes (beautyofshe.com)
- Melchisedec the King of Peace, the Holy Spirit (sermonsandstudies.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – The “Holy” Spirit (ptl2010.com)
- Sunday Sermon: Mission Possible (jimkane.wordpress.com)
- I am Deaf, Blind, and Dumb (myservantsheart.wordpress.com)
- The Heavenly Trio (sermonsandstudies.wordpress.com)
- The Composite of a Christian Lady (A True Diva) (covenantfamilyaffairs.wordpress.com)
- Be Victorious in Personal Changes (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Walking After The Flesh (answersfromthebook.org)
- The Holy Spirit: Our Bastard Stepchild? (stevenwwatkins.wordpress.com)
- And Grieve not the Holy Spirit of God. Ephesians 4:30 (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- Are You Tuned In? (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Forgotten God (hipfellows.wordpress.com)
- Dwelling In The Secret Place (zionsgate.wordpress.com)
- Heavenly Perspective – Lesson 6 (oilofthespirit.wordpress.com)
- THE SCIENCE OF THEOLOGY – Chapter 1 (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Creation and the Nature of Man (signposts02.wordpress.com)
- New wine, new wineskin (freedomarc.wordpress.com)
- At the Gate Called Beautiful: A picture of the Church and our own spiritual journey (adw.org)
- the journey begins (thelongwindingroad.me)
- Striving for the Kingdom of God (conversationinfaith.wordpress.com)
- The Kingdom (just-joey.com)
- Chasing the Reign (livinginthereign.wordpress.com)
- Legacy (jonahzsong.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 13: The Kingdom of Heaven Is Like (kingdomnewtestament.wordpress.com)
- The Supernatural Kingdom of God (freedomarc.wordpress.com)
- Gen 25, 26 – Mt 18:1-20 (66books.wordpress.com)
- Kingdom of God – New United Church of God Sermons Help Worshipers Find Its Many Front Doors (prweb.com)
- Kingdom of Heaven (12itisfinished.wordpress.com)
- Prayer To Enter Heaven (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- Kingdom of God 1 (ptl2010.com)
- 120428 – George Hach’s Inner Disciplines Journal – Saturday (georgehachmyblog.wordpress.com)
- The party revolution of Jesus(wordsfromsimon.wordpress.com)
- Kingdom of God (achristian.wordpress.com)
- hope vs HOPE-True Prosperity (joshuapaulblog.wordpress.com)
- Why God Doesn’t Sell The Cattle (therelentlesspursuit.com)
- Matthew 20: A Kingdom of Rejects (kingdomnewtestament.wordpress.com)
- The Son of His Love (wherelivingbegins.wordpress.com)
- Keys of The Kingdom (apreachaskid.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Religions’ of ‘Gods’ Vis-a-vis the Religion of Heaven (centretruths.wordpress.com)
- Heavenly Encounters- When God intervened With This Chaotic Condition of ADHD On My Life (missyhood.wordpress.com)
- Seek And You Will Find Me… (steppingstonestochrist.wordpress.com)
- Another Earth (soimarriedayouthpastor.wordpress.com)
- Think on heavenly (pastorayres.wordpress.com)
- Christians Must Bless Israel (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
- Few satanic signs (makashfa.wordpress.com)
- God’teachings on Forgiveness (pastormusiiwa.wordpress.com)
- Journey of Justice Part #4 (graceindallas.wordpress.com)
- Language: Blessing or Cursing (juliesunne.com)
- The Sky God Part Deux (xoxoluvbb.wordpress.com)
- The Soul confronted with Death (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- March 11 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)
- Jesus the Radical Humanist (sainter1.wordpress.com)
- The Unfolding of Sacred Potential (Part Four – Revised and Expanded) (lifebrook.wordpress.com)
- How to Pray (theprayinglife.com)
- Paul’s Argument for Headcovering: Are Women His Target Audience or Are they Men As Well? (1Cor.11:2-16) (marbaniang.wordpress.com)
- Let your justice light shine! (multiplyjustice.net)
- Faithfulness and Rest (shilohrestoration.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 11-15 (westminsterreads.org)
- Sermon: The Resurrection Body (bigcircumstance.com)
- The Role of Signs and Wonders (hislambiam.wordpress.com)
- “Let Sin Win…Right Now” (helpmeunderstandall.wordpress.com)
- The Glorious Enterprise of the Valley (drgregaustin.wordpress.com)
- Moving from one mess to another (evanlaar2012.wordpress.com)
- In prophecy, what does location signify? (creationconcept.wordpress.com)
- Where is your focus in life? (adifferenceforyourlovedones.wordpress.com)
- The Spirit of Truth (agoldentreasury.com)
- Energy of Heavenly Adore : Locating Peacefulness within the Comfort and ease Within You (boldstate.com)
- Cleaning House (mollysabourin.typepad.com)
- The Prayer of Transformation (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- Finding heavenly peace in B.C.’s royal garden (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- Dr. Constable’s Notes on Ephesians (biblestudynotesilove.wordpress.com)
- My Untamable Tongue (beingrebekah.com)
- Let everyone be Jesus (simplemeditation4health.wordpress.com)
- The Armor of God (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- Psychic Sightings Psychic Aura shares an early Psychic experience (psychicsource.com)
- Write to Pope Benedict for Mary and for the World (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Spiritual Blindness (ptl2010.com)
- Children of Medjugorje, report of April 2012 (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- The River of Life (onwardswearychristian.wordpress.com)
- Get Your Priorities In Place (dianasymons.com)
- Making the Down Payment — Lectionary Reflection for Ascension Day (bobcornwall.com)
- “Ask in Jesus’ name, and you will receive, that your joy may be full” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- The Other Side: Notes on the First Month (epa82.wordpress.com)
- Heavenly Wisdom vs Earthly Wisdom :: James 3:13-18 (scottfillmer.com)
- Auctioning All Mankind: Der Schrei der Natur (genref.wordpress.com)
- Ten Steps to Heaven on Earth (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Teach Us How to…Live? The Early Churches Take on “The Lord’s Prayer” Part 2 (notforitchingears.com)
- Mary TV Daily Reflection 4/4/2012 (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Faithful Action Pulls Against Natural Desires of Emotion (tljax.wordpress.com)
- I Wanna Be Ready – Life is a Process of Becoming (logicandimagination.com)
- Abolish All Borders (PLANETARY UNITY NOW) (legitamystic.com)
- Getting in touch with our only true Vine… (junjunfaithbook.com)
- Yielding and Catharsis (gospelier.wordpress.com)
- How to have a Fruitful Conclusion (sabbathsermons.com)
- A Proper Love (compassiondave.wordpress.com)
- Easter 5 – “Vines” (John 15:1-8) (revtucher.com)
- If You Ever Leave Me, I’m Going With You. A Reflection on the Gospel for the 5th Sunday of Easter (adw.org)
- ” He who abides in me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Because We Are, I Am (dreamprayact.com)
- Without Jesus – You Have Nothing!! (gospelbondservant.com)
- The Chronicles of Heavenly Artifice LXIV – The Dungeon Stroll from Emergence Campaign Weblog (ruscumag.wordpress.com)
- Our Place Among The Branches (marypenich.wordpress.com)
- The Father’s Care (evangelist91.wordpress.com)
- Sunday (May 6): “By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples.” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- The Fifth Sunday of Easter, Year B: May 6, 2012 (prayerbookguide.wordpress.com)
- I’ll Tell You What I Want, What I Really, Really Want! (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Who’s Converting Whom? (redeemersermons.org)
- Fifth Sunday of Easter, Year B (doohan.id.au)
- “Abiding? It’s All About Connections” Sermon 05.06.2012 (pastorcraig.org)
- 120519 – George Hach’s Inner Discipline’s Journal – Saturday (georgehachmyblog.wordpress.com)
- When the Holy Spirit Reportedly Launched the Church. (naturalspirituality.wordpress.com)
- Feast of the Ascension of the Lord (May 20): “Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature.” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- Ascension Reflection (stedwardsblog.wordpress.com)
- Ascension (pastoralpostings.wordpress.com)
- Mary TV Daily Reflection 5/18/2012 1st Day of Novena (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Basic.holy Spir… (joshualoser18.mlblogs.com)
- The Religions Paradox – The Seven Candles of Unity (realityofone.wordpress.com)
- Intimidation (wiselittlenuggets.wordpress.com)
- God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
- Renewal of Covenants: Baptismal & Ministry (lifeinliturgy.wordpress.com)
- Our Purpose Found in Him (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- The Gospel is Heavenly Wisdom (loopyloo305.com)
- The heavenly city under siege (creationconcept.wordpress.com)
- Investing in Heavenly Treasures (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- A Heavenly Homeland on Planet Earth (getrealchristianity.wordpress.com)
- Prepared – Ascension of Christ – May 13, 2012 – Acts 1: 1 – 14 (prissiesissie.wordpress.com)
- The Ultimate Reset Button, or Are the Gods Actively Recruiting for a Reason? (satsekhem.wordpress.com)
- Not Worth Dignifying (sabinspirations.wordpress.com)
- How to Overcome Evil with Good (adifferenceforyourlovedones.wordpress.com)
- Excursus: Evil, Part 1 (turmarion.wordpress.com)
- How to Love our Enemies (lancelottuckerblog.com)
- Rihanna The ‘Illuminati Princess’: Pushing The Satanic Agenda (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- Sinister Sites – The Denver International Airport (federaljack.com)
- Not the only one Full of Irrational Fear – Part 2 (innerangelsandenemies.wordpress.com)
- How the Devil Attacks When You Lose Someone (Pt.2) (thegloryofgodismanfullyalive.wordpress.com)
- When the World Shook (11) (hilobrow.com)
- Parshat Bechukotai (hardcoremesorah.wordpress.com)
- One Must be Certain. Here Hope is Not Enough. (deprofundisclamaviadtedomine.wordpress.com)
- Some thoughts on judging others… (onehotmessage.wordpress.com)
- Why God Permits Evil (divinityhc.wordpress.com)
- Thich Nhat Hanh : on Mindfulness/Meditation (aaronasphar.com)
- God Flux; Reflection on a Spiritual Journey (jaydei.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – The Gospel of Peace (ptl2010.com)
- The Chronicles of Heavenly Artifice LXX – The Djinn of the Lamp (ruscumag.wordpress.com)
- Let He Who Has Ears Hear by Vicki Hinze (in for Hannah Alexander) (christiansread.wordpress.com)
- Serenity of Mind (Freedom From Thoughts – Peace of Mind) (socyberty.com)
- Shavuot. (workofheartandsoul.wordpress.com)
- Three Enemies! (pilgrimpassing.wordpress.com)
- Three Enemies (pilgrimpassing.wordpress.com)
- Three Enemies (pilgrimpassing.com)
- The Basics: What Is Sin? (growingchristianwoman.wordpress.com)
- Three Enemies…Sin, the Flesh, and the Devil (pilgrimpassing.wordpress.com)
- Talk about It Tuesdays: Five Prayers for Your Husband (pt 3) (threelilsisters.wordpress.com)
- Death (ptl2010.com)
- God’s Motivation: Love or Evil? (frted.wordpress.com)
- May 18 – My Sins Cause Separation From God (lelandfleming.wordpress.com)
- Comparing Christianity and Buddhism (achristian.wordpress.com)
- 09 How to Obtain Godliness (sabbathsermons.com)
- “Teach Us How to…Live”, An Early Church Fathers Take on “The Lord’s Prayer III (notforitchingears.com)
- Bonfire of the Vanities: The American Narcissus’ Greatest Hits (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Glimpses of Esoteric Christianity Part 3 (chepalk.wordpress.com)
- Does God have a Logo? (lifevine.wordpress.com)
- A Shorter History of Myth (wanderingmirages.wordpress.com)
- Responses to Archive Fire and Immanent Transcendence: Egos, Ideas, and Eternal Events (footnotes2plato.com)
- [Modes and Hierarchical Levels] (redsulfur.wordpress.com)
- Patricia Diane Cota-Robles: (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- MAY 2012 IS A VERY POWERFUL MONTH by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles (007blueray.wordpress.com)
- The Origin Of Hypostatic Union in Early Church History (withalliamgod.wordpress.com)
- Sanat Kumara on Heavenly Blessings, April 26, 2012, Part 2/2 (the2012scenario.com)
- MAY 2012 is a very powerful month (mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com)
- Benedict and Mozart on True Happiness (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- Ehrman’s Most Bizarre Criticism Of All Against Doherty (vridar.wordpress.com)
- Schaff, Hodge, and Murray on Jesus’ Natures (greenbaggins.wordpress.com)
- Wes Annac – The Hathors Of Earth’s Solar Astral Planes: Transcending Fading Densities, Ancient Extraterrestrial Contact And Encoded Messages In The Dreamscape – 24 February 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- God Speaks Through Dreams (sabinspirations.wordpress.com)
- Rational Fideism and the Concept of God: Can God Be Rational and Yet Experienced? (marbaniang.wordpress.com)