Posts Tagged ‘debeers’
Sure, for a long time, Europe has been the reigning center of global military imperialism through the long line of papal King of Kings at the Vatican, ruling the extended Holy Roman Empire of all nation-states that base their legal system and tax system on the Latin language and Roman system, including the US of course, as well as remote regions of European colonialism, like India and South Africa. Even if the local ruling monarch of a particular nation-state is not ritually crowned by the agent of the Pope (the arch-bishop), that does not mean that the Vatican (and Jesuits, Free Masons, etc) do not have tremendous influence over the secret police at the CIA and KGB and Massad and MI-5 and so on. That just explains why Pharaohs and Popes are their bureaucracies have promoted propaganda myths about a holy King of Kings who rules over the local so-called “secular kings” (who all just happen to be sworn subordinates of the Pope?).
Wasn’t it some pope who announced the first globalist agenda of communist totalitarianism in something like 1400 AD or 900 AD or whatever? Wasn’t it Karl Marx who said “Workers of the world, unite under my authority, for I am your leader and I claim the whole world in the name of the Pope and God and the American Flag?”
Have you been to Iraq lately? Have you told an Iraqi in Iraq that the US has been destroyed (by Obama of course) and is no longer great and mighty and influential and ready to blow up lots of stuff (including civilians)?
- The end of the European dream (energybulletin.net)
- Thoughts on the Bible (Pt 4) Dangerous Governance (rech
- When Nations Die (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Prophecy & Utopia – Germany Is Betraying Britain – Again (disclose.tv)
- Only the German people can renounce their sovereignty (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Power Grab: The Noose Tightens On National Sovereignty in Europe (zerohedge.com)
- DOJ Guilty of Supplying Drug Cartels with Guns, But Not Eric Holder (conservativeread.com)
- Old-World Consorting: China, Africa, and the EU (fairobserver.com)
- DOJ Funded Training Manual Lists Bumper Stickers as Terrorism (federaljack.com)
- Prophecy & Utopia – Mario Draghi’s War of Words (disclose.tv)
The above image is from an article I wrote in 2005 in which I detailed the future of the US economy as rising fuel prices would continue to rise and eventually would “pinch” (or pop) the economy, thus slowing credit trends (borrowing and lending), decreasing real estate prices and stock prices, and other producing predictable results as indicated therein (which have been manifesting in precise accord with what I indicated). See: http://www.financialsensearchive.com/fsu/editorials/2005/1217.html
- Money the Root of All Evil (no-names.org)
- A Currency Exchange Token? A New Take on the Recently Discovered Ancient Seal from Jerusalem (withmeagrepowers.wordpress.com)
- Voluntary Slavery (wisebread.com)
- Beware of Satan’s Devise Called Hypocrisy (jcrylequotes.com)
- If You are Not Sure What Currency Is (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- Witholding Consent From the Khan (lewrockwell.com)
- Quantitative Easing 101 (kcjw33.wordpress.com)
- Re: Crypto X Change New Fee Structure Coming Shortly (bitcointalk.org)
- The Rise of Currency (helpwithdebtnow.com)
- The Root Of All Evil (gtfnen.wordpress.com)
- Utah & South Carolina Legalizes Gold, Silver Coins As Currency (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- Why Should really You Put Money Into Silver And Not Gold? (pro2sell.com)
- Colo. bill would legalize gold, silver currency (cbsnews.com)
- Learn About the Field of Numismatics (optionsanimal.com)
- New Currency – The Next Great Plunder (economicnoise.com)
- Currency Collapse Coming: Go Get Gold Now! | Before It’s News (jansurvivalgear.wordpress.com)
- Federal Reserve adding another nail to the coffin (spellchek.wordpress.com)
- – Gold and Silver Rise Again as History’s Chosen Currencies (enlightened-economics.com)
- Barnhardt: On Money, Banking, And Men (whitelocust.wordpress.com)
- Romney is Focusing on the Wrong Mechanism (blogcritics.org)
- A Third Option (citizeneconomists.com)
- Guest Post: Open Letter To Ben Bernanke (zerohedge.com)
- On the glorification of Bitcoin (bitcoinmedia.com)
- Economists call for the restructure of the currency with the deletion of zeros (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Reveal the intentions of raising the value of all Iraqi dinars to equal one dollar (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- There is an alternative (energybulletin.net)
- If Gold Could Talk…… (postamericana.wordpress.com)
- The challenge of re-localisation (energybulletin.net)
- Libertarianism and the Civil War (volokh.com)
- Is Fiat Currency Finally Finished? (mercuryreliance.wordpress.com)
- What is Currency? A Promise to Pay? Yes it is. Currency is debt and gold is money. Proven in Supreme Common Law Court. (MUST READ FOR EVERYONE) (revivers.wordpress.com)
The thing about how to be a patriotic hero is in there, but please start at the beginning, simply because that is the actual order of the sequence of words….
I wrote this to my associate Petros B.:
Here’s a video on the diamond cartel (DeBeers) & how it MONOPOLIZED extraction of diamonds, restricted supply, used Hollywood (starting in the 1930s) to create a demand by associating diamonds with stardom, beauty, sex, marriage, & engagement rings, and even influenced GE so that GE discontinued the production of synthetic diamonds that would challenge the prices set by the DeBeers diamond cartel on diamonds used for gemstones (as well as industrial diamonds used for cutting).
Now, I mention this not just because of similar comments by you (and I) about oil (such as the PR campaigns of the American Petroleum Institute), but about GOLD. The monopolization of gold mines & use of that metal as a currency by government courts, requiring that people purchase gold coins from the government in order to pay taxes, is a historical dynamic that I have mentioned several times. Again, why not platinum or aluminum or cobalt? Why gold? Because kings and their armies could more easily monopolize access to gold.
I did recently mention the Hunt Brothers and what they did with silver in the late 1970s. That is the same issue, though in a small & brief instance.
Now, let’s consider the use of the term parasites or even patriotic hero. I have absolutely no moral objection to the existence of parasites or the use of that term to describe certain biological organisms or certain human institutions or anything else. You would be correct to conclude that I do not stop to think if parasites are right or wrong. I have no such anxieties or mental illnesses. I do not even stop to think if patriotic heroes are patriotic or heroic!
You may continue to refuse to live in the world as it is without condemning some aspect of it (some aspect of God‘s creation). However, consider that refusing to live in the world makes absolutely no difference in that you still live in the world even if you say that you refuse to do so.
So, try to change it. You are part of the world. Try to change yourself. Resist yourself. Fix yourself.
Do it fast. Do it right. Stop being how you should not be, according to you or whatever ideological indoctrinations you have championed as defining for you how you should or should not be. There are many providers of such ideologies who will promote your compliance with their standards of how you should or should not be, such as the Mormon Church or the Democratic Party.
As for me, I command you not to be a parasite and not to use that word. Also, be a parasite and use that word. That about covers how you should or should not focus on consciously avoiding or otherwise giving attention to the word parasite or not.
You either should or should not believe that the world is fundamentally flawed and that you are also fundamentally flawed. That is the ideology of a slave, by the way. Please continue to invest in shame and in correcting your past, or at least compensating for your original sinfulness like any good Catholic adherent to the Holy Inquisition of Protestant Counter-reformation.
You are responsible personally for immediately or sooner making the world a better place (in accord with the ideologies that the 1% elites have implanted in you as to what would be better and what would not be better). If you fail, you will or will not be doomed to an eternity of hell in which you will then come to define wherever you live as a hell that should not be how it is and is fundamentally flawed and must be corrected and changed and reformed by you personally in order for you to avoid eternal damnation in a hell of shame and mental illness and anxiety about how to change hell in to how it either should or should not be. It’s all your fault, but if you can just fix everything real quick, then as a reward you will get 77 vrigins and go directly to heaven “without passing go,” but also without collecting $200, which is a little bit of a bummer and thus I am very sad about all of this world being so much like God told me that it should be.
Now, before it is too late, which could be absolutely any time, fix the system. Define the system as broken and flawed and screwed up (in contrast to screwed down, which is morally preferable). Also keep in mind that the holiest color is seven, because that is what it says in the Holy Constitution of the state of Alaska, which is the best state in the entire history of the Holy Roman Empire. Also, remember that the color seven cannot be in a speculative bubble because the number red is inevitably hyperinflating because the number red is in fact just a linguistic construction created out of thick air, such as fog.
Also, I am a very smart person- perhaps even a true American hero- for having figured all of this out and knowing that the Fed is actually the root of all evil and if we could just remove the surface of the earth from the earth, than the earth would be a better place, except that whenever we remove the surface of the onion from the earth, another layer of surface mysteriously does not appear out of thick air. That really is the only problem with the unpredictable and chaotic world which does not make any sense. If we can just fix that one core problem then all of the other symptoms will turn in to pickles, which is the kind of world that I would want to live in… or maybe not live in but at least visit.
- Holly Robinson Peete Renews Her Vows Wearing De Beers Diamond Jewellery (prweb.com)
- Fab Flash: De Beers Opening Online Boutique (fabsugar.com)
- Four Lucky Couples Exchange De Beers Wedding Bands During Colin Cowie’s Annual Valentine’s Day Event (prweb.com)
- De Beers annual profits jump 62% (bbc.co.uk)
- 14K Yellow Gold Emerald & Diamond Anniversary Ring (ladiestore.wordpress.com)
- De Beers profits from diamond boom (guardian.co.uk)
- The Diamond Myth: How Diamonds Became A Girl’s Best Friend (thefrisky.com)
- Pear Shaped Diamonds (siliconvalleylatinoleadership.com)
- NBA Diamond Jewelry Sparkles on Rodeo Drive at Peter Marco Extraordinary Jewels Beverly Hills (prweb.com)
- The incredible story of how De Beers created and lost the most powerful monopoly ever (business.financialpost.com)
- The Maharaja’s Crown Jewels ~ The Patiala Necklace (victoriaraj.wordpress.com)
- Diamonds and Dogs and More Diamonds, Oh My! (radiotaylor.wordpress.com)
- Forever Should Be Cheaper: Third Circuit Upholds De Beers Settlement (blogs.findlaw.com)
- The World’s First All-Diamond Ring Looks Like Rock Candy (socialitelife.com)
- Another Asset Sale Coming in Diamond Mining? (RIO, BHP, AAUKY) (247wallst.com)
- This Ring Is Carved Straight Out Of A Diamond – 150 Carats’ Worth (ohgizmo.com)
- Rio Tinto Weighs Diamond Divesture (raymondleejewelersblog.com)
- The World’s First All Diamond Ring Is Here (since1910.com)
- Rio Tinto looks to sell diamond business (business.financialpost.com)