Why is “western science” so antagonistic toward new theories?

English: Logo of the U.S. Food and Drug Admini...

English: Logo of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2006) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

We are all programmed with presumptions. That is inevitable.

We cannot program comprehension in schools (or through homeschooling). We can only program presumptions and behaviors (like the reflexive repetition of presumptions on true/false tests). In other words, all presentations of all doctrines (any models of perceiving) are indoctrination.

We can also provide opportunities (or compulsory assignments) for students to create a hypothesis, collect data, analyze data, and then compare their analysis with the findings of other researchers. However, that “experiment-based learning” method is a “luxury” relative to rapid, efficient indoctrination methods.

20111215-OSEC-RBN-8804

20111215-OSEC-RBN-8804 (Photo credit: USDAgov)

In many industrial societies, there is a tremendous focus on uniformity and compliance, even among “research scientists.” Why? Part of it is a political model of national socialism. That is the idea that 300 million people (for instance) would all join together as an exclusive club to promote their own interests relative to the other 7 billion or so humans.

See http://www.oneeyedkingswealthclub.com

Rupert Sheldrake, Toward a Science of Consciou...

Rupert Sheldrake, Toward a Science of Consciousness, Tucson, Arizona (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

So, because there is no “natural” loyalty between 300 million people (who can even move away and change citizenship/residence), there is a fanatical concern with uniformity (with keeping everyone focused on “what is good for the whole” – at least according to the ruling class). That obsession with uniformity (obedience, loyalty) has led to some incredibly unscientific “science.”

The reality may be that 300 million people are not really working together as an organic system. They are all just the “human resources” of the ruling class, from the “disposable” soldiers to the (equally disposable) public school teachers.

The ruling class does not want them “too” healthy. They want them to be obedient, dependent, compliant, loyal taxpayers (and consumers).

If 60% of the masses are addicted to medications by age 55, that is a marketing failure to the rulers. Why not the other 40% too?

So, the “religion” of national socialism naturally has beliefs (presumptions). The blind faith of it’s followers is in a “science” that, according to leading scientists like Rupert Sheldrake, is not just grossly imprecise and damaging to it’s followers, but is bureaucratically belligerent to actual science.

Rupert Sheldrake is an English biochemist and ...

Rupert Sheldrake is an English biochemist and plant physiologist. He is known for his research into parapsychology. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Organizations like the FDA are not just frequently wrong and not just damaging to those that follow their religious doctrines, but the FDA makes militant threats against those who question it. It criminalizes science. It even prosecutes people merely for having heretical conversations, as well as for selling services and products that are threatening to their legitimacy.

It is one thing to promote low-salt diets. It is another to criminalize the sale of salt. That is the direction that the FDA has been heading. They have left a huge vacuum for some other “authority” to sweep across the internet and the planet. (However, the internet is also a vehicle through which organizations like the FDA may further extend the influence of their religious empire.)

Scientists in group discussion

Scientists in group discussion (Photo credit: IITA Image Library)

We may see a collapse of public confidence in MDs (and public schools) and a return to something organic like “science fair co-ops” in which a bunch of nerds get together for a weekend and actually discuss leading research and even conduct experiments. A grassroots health revolution could also lead to an improvement in brain function (intelligence) and thus to a collapse of many other popular political myths, like what I discuss [elsewhere] on my blog.

The above comment was made on http://authoritynutrition.com/how-much-sodium-per-day/ which also hosts this article: http://authoritynutrition.com/11-biggest-lies-of-mainstream-nutrition/ .

 

The American Ruling Class

The American Ruling Class (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Advertisements

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: