the possibility of God
There are a few very brief extra comments in the video.. There are also some pictures below that really add to the sequence.
“What may be” is infinite and timeless. “What may be” could include “what may have been.”
“What may have been” could include both “what was” as well as “what was not- or at least not yet.” Of course, declaring “what was” can only happen in the moment of declaring, which could be the infinite moment of now.
If “what may have been” is now perceived or even simply imagined, then “what may have been” could include “what has been,” which could mean “what was already and even still may be.” “What was already” and “what was not already” and so on are all possible declarings to make now.
So, “what may have been” actually may not have been. Further, “what may be” actually may not be.
Right now, there could be a declaring of a past as “mine.” Every “me” has a “my past.” Any “my past” has a “me.” Both “my past” and “me” are actually just “what may have been” which is always “what may be.”
What would happen if there was no declaring of “what may be” into “what may have been” into “what was” into “my past” into “me?” Could there be a “me” that was not actually the shadow of “my past?” Doesn’t every “me” have a “my past?”
There could be a God that does not have a particular “my past.” Of course, there may not be a God, such as when there is a declaring of a “my past” as “me.”
Perhaps God is the declaring itself. “Me” is a temporary creation of the declaring. “My past” is a momentary creation of the declaring: a shadow, an image, an expression.
Identifying identity is “what may have been.” Declaring is “what may be,” which completely includes the possibility of declaring or identifying an identity, at least temporarily.
Perhaps God may declare an identity or not. If God could do anything- like if God were able to do at least one thing- the thing that God could be able to do might be to declare an identity into being… at least temporarily.
April 7, 2010
- Understanding Bible Truths – The God Verse – Who is God (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Keep your identity (evanlaar2012.wordpress.com)
- This Battle Can’t Be Mine (bishopedstephens.wordpress.com)
- Caricature God (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- March 4, 2012 – Today’s Gift from Hazelden (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- You were Saying? (hscraig.wordpress.com)
- I Declare… (andreacalleblog.com)
- The Great Outdoors (musingsofamatureyouthminister.wordpress.com)
- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (brakeman1.com)
- When I am God (eardstapa.wordpress.com)
- Jesus as the Climax to God’s Revelation (anchorforthesoul.org)
- Forever You’ll Reign (micharia.wordpress.com)
- Understanding the Gospel: Part 2. Who Is God? (heatheregartshore.wordpress.com)
- The innumerable works of God (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Mama, how is God? (perfectlynaturalinsanity.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 7 A model for us while in distress (part five) (jonahzsong.wordpress.com)
- God put eternity in us (gemsofgodsgrace.wordpress.com)
- Let go and Let God: Handling Excess Baggage (virtuouswoman73.wordpress.com)