Posts Tagged ‘propaganda’
Some perfectionists may raise a cry of rebellion and rally together with words like “fellow citizens of the world.” Let’s slow down a bit and review the reality of things, like the phrase “no longer” in the image below….
No longer? Like in 1820? Like in 1910?
Once there was a baby who was so ashamed that the baby complained about how much things had changed in the last 3 months, then blamed the changes on others. What had changed? Mostly the baby’s own perceptions.
On March 32nd, 1984, the US government switched from being exactly how they presented themselves in propaganda as the perfect glorious ideal. Suddenly, they were overtaken by exactly 7 people who were willing to begin to use violence and deception and propaganda in the operation of government, which had never before happened in human history. The next day, the horrible shame and demoralization that the baby experienced when it realized that it had just been a naive baby all along… suddenly relaxed and disappeared.
I got genetically tested. turns out that I have a mutation that makes me 300% more likely to get skin cancer. I went and got checked and it turned out that I had a melanoma. I was 43. I know that is only one data point. but it made me think
so not one direction only
An acid burn and a burn from lightning are functionally the same electromagnetically. (or maybe the lightning functions like a very high pH- I do not know that detail).
J: what food has a pH of 2 – i am presuming this is a food thing.
so what causes the change in PH… in the body
Basically, pH extremes can destroy tissue. To label that “cancer” is trivial. To say “stage 3 cancer” is also horribly imprecise relative to saying “that tissue has a pH of exactly 6.5413.”
Grounding (and EMFs) make a difference on plants, on pets, on livestock, and on all humans. Further, most of this is extremely inexpensive (except it may be a few thousand dollars for someone in the US to have all their fillings replaced with porcelain). That is just because of the politics of health care in the US which wildly increase health care costs.
Under the spell of the witchcraft of modern medicine, people flock to oncologists who do not even know what cancer is or how to prevent it or discontinue it. However, because of marketing and propaganda and the power of marketing and emotion (panic), many people lack the cognitive capacity to recognize the simplicity of this issue and they will continue to invest faith in their religion of demon worship, saying things like “I have melanoma.” They are hypnotized. They do not even know what causes the effect that they call melanoma, but then they worship their sacred label as if it is something real and tangible and powerful (something besides a label for an effect). They are idolaters who discard God for the demon that the MDs have programmed them to worship.
So, it does not matter what “stage” of cancer that some imbecile labels you with. They still have no idea what to really do to END the effect ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME.
Diagnostic labels are largely worthless trivia. What is important is to know how far the pH is from ideal. Also, it is pretty easy to precisely measure the voltage of tissue (or the resistance, pH, etc). It is pretty easy to alter the pH /voltage, like by touching both ends of a battery to the tongue.
Modern medicine is failing not because 21st century technology is inaccurate. The issue is that conceptual models include a lot of garbage. We use electromagnetics for diagnostics, like MRIs and CAT scans and EKG. However, other than after heart attacks, there is virtually no use of electricity as an intervention by the demon-worshiping priesthood of western medical paranoias and delusions.
However, I do not think that the medical industry wants to acknowledge the importance of electricity. We know that applying shocks to the brain has drastic effects. There is no doubt about it. Also, it is clear that seizures and alzheimer’s are related to neuro-electromagnetics.
They are not THAT stupid, are they? Maybe most of them, but ALL of them?
I think some of them know exactly how quickly a few simple innovations would destroy the current medical industry. The pharmaceutical industry would be devastated. The cancer treatment industry would disappear.
The paranoia of the sheeple would dramatically drop and independent thinking would flourish. That’s not good from the perspective of ruling the masses efficiently. Worshiping demons is what the MDs indoctrinate the masses to do and that is because the systems works rather well for them that way. ;)
Oh, and you might want to research conservative measures for exploring ways to raise pH, like baths with added baking soda. I’ll say more about that later.
I think of the practice of respect as important. I am open to respecting anything. I respect language and the clear utility of communication. I also respect governments as operations of organized coercion that tend to present biased perspective and may even frequently use deceptive propaganda.
Social propaganda has conditioned the masses to associate credibility with popularity, like if “most everyone” believes that all saturated fat is poisonous to all living things, then the consensus acceptance of the concept is typically presumed to be correlated (positively) to accuracy. In other words, if 9 out of 10 witch doctors believe that scurvy is a demon which possesses people and steals Vitamin C from them, then the apparent consensus can be interpreted as evidence of accuracy.
So, “we must fund research for a cure for scurvy!” The root presumptions of a paradigm are not questioned because they are roots: underground, unconscious.
Further, I consider “social propaganda” to be an “artifact” of all cultures. In other words, there are no cultures without “social propaganda.” We cannot save a culture from cultural bias. All cultures program bias. That is simply what cultures do- just like governments influence perception and behavior.
So, I respect social propaganda (including all forms of “idealism”). However, I also respect precision.
There are some forms of fat that may be poisonous to some living things. Respect for precision in language means that I comprehend the idea presented by someone who says “milk makes people sick.” I understand the words in English. They did not say “SOME milk makes SOME people sick,” but I know that is what they meant… EVEN if they say something to a logical extreme like “ALL milk is detrimental to ALL mammals, especially infants.”
I understand that they may be attempting humor or perhaps they are mentally ill (in a panic of inflamed neurological pathology or schizophrenia). When you start looking at government bureaucrats as a bunch of panicking retards, you can still respect them. You can respect a pack of sheep and still fleece them or eat them or sell them or buy them.
When facing illogical/irrational hysteria, then respect and compassion can be relevant. That does not mean never locking doors or raising fences or firing bullets at the masses of panicking zombies.
Governments more or less conduct warfare and extortion rackets on domestic populations, then use propaganda to legitimize the extortion racket. I have extensively written about the history of the imperial systems of human government (going back at least to the Prophet Noah and the claim that unless all of humanity recognized the authority of the Hebrew Pharoah/Pope/Dictator, then another calamity like a flood would wipe out humanity in an apocalypse).
This story has been very popular as an instrument of terrifying propaganda, so it has been used repeatedly, just like many cultures have variations on the lie we call “Santa Claus” because the story-line is effective at influencing the behavior of children through deception. The story is more efficient than things like imposing physical punishment and pain intentionally in order to train the children.
So, the threat of divine apocalypse (or similar ideas like an alien invasion or devastating meteor) has been very effective for organizing human societies (being “shepherds of men”), at least when combined with occasional demonstrations of military genocide, such as the slaughter ordered by Moses in Exodus 32. (Seehttp://jrfibonacci.wordpress.com/…/a-brief-history-of…/ ).
Of course, with volcanoes and so on, there are real threats to human life. When humans claim to have power over these powerful things, like an astronomer might claim to have power over the sun merely because the astronomer can do math and forecast an eclipse, then the masses are not unreasonable in respecting the authority of the one who at least predicted the eclipse, even if the ruling Witch’s claim was “inaccurate” in regard to the idea that “this eclipse was caused because you people practiced homosexuality and drank raw milk and smoked pot, and therefore you must pay me ten coins a month for me to spend on behalf of God while in regard to all of the evil things that you have been doing to bring shame and disaster on yourselves, you must do as Bob Newhart said in Genesis 12:15… STOP IT!”
Blood rules. Ink fools.
Physics and biology are studies for predicting action. By measuring the electromagnetic charges of two fields, equations can be used to predict the amount of attraction or repulsion expected.
What is true in physics also guides biological processes. For instance, physics can be used to predict the stimulation of nerve signals and the transmission of sensations, as well as the forming of chemical bonds and the releasing of those bonds. Biology is not contrary to physics. Biology is an extension of physics.
What if there was a revolution in one’s understanding of physics? Could that also produce a shift in the understanding of biology (and even other fields)?
Quantum mechanics is a specialty within physics that measures the influence of consciousness on… the rest of consciousness. Even by measuring something, physicists can actually alter reality through the process of measuring.
By shining light through a set of slits, physicists can check for the dispersal pattern of the light that reaches a flat surface beyond the slits. What are slits? Slit is a label for the absence of something. Slits are actually just labels for “holes” or gaps within some other material.
The reality is that there are stable patterns of materialized energy (solidified energy). In the case of a piece of firewood, we know that the solidified energy can be converted “back in to energy” by exposing the solidified energy to sufficient heat (a particular form of energy that some people say is slightly contagious).
So, if we make some wood in to a flat panel like a board, and then we “carve out” some tiny slits “in to” the firewood, what we have then is the same panel of firewood except with just a little less wood (solidified energy) where there are now only empty “slits” (the absence of firewood). The slits are just gaps in the solidified energy of the panel of wood.
So, imagine that we shine light at the panel. Of course, most of the light is blocked or absorbed by the panel (which we might even light in to fire with a sufficient concentration of light, which is energy). So, we take some mobile energy and shine it at some solidified energy and then measure how the mobile energy “behaves” after it “goes through the holes in the panel.”
The mobile energy of light can be bent (or focused, refracted, etc) by various kinds of solidified energy, such as a piece of curved glass or a mirror or even a panel of wood. That is common knowledge.
However, quantum physics goes beyond rudimentary physics and measures the influence of the process of observing or measuring. The energy of the observation can also influence (or bend) the movement of a beam of shining light.
So, can different forms of observation consistently produces different influences? Can “highly-trained observers” produce more intense results than “average?”
Biology is all about energy. Patterns of energy (life forms) reproduce similar patterns of energy, like a seed from a mustard tree produces more mustard trees, while a tiger does not reproduce to create mustard trees, but to create more tigers.
Observing is influencing. When a tiger focuses on a creature that it would like to capture and kill, the target prey may sense the attention of the tiger. Hairs on the back of the neck of the prey may straighten out because of the electromagnetic field “shined” from the tiger toward the prey. Those prey who are least sensitive to those electromagnetic impulses and waves may be most likely to be captured and eaten. A tiger may focus on a few different possible targets before launching forward in an attempt to kill the next meal.
Language is influence
Now, I will be addressing the issue of family soon. All of what I have stated so far is simply to clarify some conceptual foundations including demonstrating some principles in language.
Language is influence. I am establishing patterns of consciousness and presenting them through language. When someone who is fluent in this language (English) is attentive to this sequence of linguistic symbols, there is a shift in the consciousness of the audience.
If I simply reference the color red, again, that produces a shift in the consciousness, attention, and experience of the audience. Language is a tool for influencing consciousness, just like measuring light alters the “behavior” of the light (a form of energy or consciousness).
Language allows for the transmission of patterns of consciousness. Language is a tool for communicating patterns of consciousness.
Observation is influence. Language is influence. Consciousness is influence. Consciousness responds to consciousness, whether with attraction or repulsion or a more complex behavior of
Confusion is a relatively disordered pattern of consciousness. Confusion can be created in regard to certain subjects to promote focusing on some other subject.
It is like clearing the top of a table to be able to put something on it. First, the top of the table must be clear before something can be put directly on top of the table. If anything is already on the table, it must be cleared away first.
Governments govern through influence
So, governments create programs to influence humans. Governments create systems of rewarding and punishing which are designed specifically to influence human behavior. Governments govern not only behavior, but also perception (as in “mind control”). For instance, that is what education systems do.
Government-regulated education refers to systems for influencing human behavior (like schools) that are regulated by other systems of influencing human behavior (like school boards or church councils or legislatures or courts). Even more regimentation could come through schools that are not just regulated by governments, but schools that are funded or even directly operated by governments.
Of course, governing behavior can be done without governing perception, but governing perception can produce dramatic increases in efficiency. So, schools train students to perceive certain things in certain ways and to value certain things more than others. All of that involves language.
Students can be taught that slits are possessing a panel of wood and spreading across the wood to destroy it. However, that is too directly contrary to observation to be very effective. What about this, though…?
“Baldness is beginning to possess the head of the old man.” Baldness is just the absence of something, just like panels of wood may not have any hair. So, if we are taught to label certain slits as bald, then we are focusing away from the fact that the panel of wood is just a stable form of solidified energy which produces repulsion when similar forms of solidified energy approach it.
A dart flies toward a panel of wood. The dart and the wood are similar patterns of stable energy. The dart lands in the panel and stays there.
In contrast, sound does not “land in” the wood. Sound “goes around” the wood.
The dart flies in to the wood and lands there. Then the sound “thwunk” bounces back toward where the dart came from, but also in many other directions. Where did the sound come from? It is a new form of the old energy that was “in” the dart and/or the wood panel.
Note that I referenced energy “in” the wood. I did not call the wood energy. I said there was energy in the wood. I implied that wood is not energy, but a container for energy. Further, that patterning of language is quite useful, right?
So, before long, I notice that an incurable baldness is spreading across the surface of the wood panel. It is not just one or two slits, but a big hole now where there is no wood at all but only an empty hole with nothing in it except for a label. Further, there is no hair where there is no wood. There is nothing. You can see right through the nothing because it is nothing.
Now, you may be wondering why did I mention what I mentioned about government schools. Well, there was a reason.
Anyway, back to the subject of the incurable baldness spreading across the panel of wood, a new panel replaced the old panel and the new panel is growing hair very quickly. It was apparently some kind of a transplant in which the energy of the new panel is reforming itself in to the form of energy called hair.
Now, you may be wondering why did I mention government schools at all. It is not because they influence perception or behavior. They don’t. That is not why they exist. They exist to promote families.
The way that government schools promote families is by preparing the human resources (the students) for extensive commercial assignments such as in the military or in factories or government bureaucracies. People should not be interested in procreation, which is immoral (or even criminal) without proper licensure from the relevant governing agency. In order to rescue people from the dangers of procreation and family, they are taught to focus on more important things, such as preserving the honor and dignity of the government.
On other words, students are trained to perceive only the things that the government wishes for them to perceive. However, this is morally wrong. Therefore, we must reform public education so that students are not exposed to language and other instruments for influencing the behavior and perception of the human resources.
Government schools are a leading cause of incurable baldness, which is contagious and is spreading from wood panel slit to wood panel slit. The way that people use language has nothing to do with the way that language is used in their midst, especially not during the very impressionable years of 6-21.
Governments should teach students how to effectively court appealing members of the opposite sex and produce lifelong happy marriages. Governments should never influence students in regard to what is attractive in members of the opposite sex. That is going too far and is immoral and criminal which is why governments would never do that (because they are totally opposed to reverse psychology for the monopolizing of government-regulated methods of human resource management).
In fact, governments are so interested in not influencing what students find interpersonally attractive that the very best governments of all are governments that at least indoctrinate the masses to believe that their government is the best for a very good reason. Anyway, you might be interested in the very good reason, so I guess that I will go ahead and tell you about it eventually, but perhaps not yet if at all….
Therefore, when top-level government officials closely monitor certain issues within other government agencies, that may or may not influence the perception and behavior of the bureaucrats within those agencies. Note that when I say “perception and behavior,” I am implying that perception is not behavioral. Perception of course is behavioral in the sense of the behavior of electrons and of chemical bonding and so on, but other than that, perception is in no way whatsoever behavioral. That’s ridiculous.
Governments train students in what is presumed to be true (without any particular independent validation). Governments also train students what is ridiculous, obsolete, criminal, immoral, unpopular, and in any way threatening to the interests of those who plan and guide governments.
Fortunately, the best governments are not influenced by their founders or by isolated groups of lobbyists. Yes, lobbying may happen occasionally, but that is nothing like bribery. The very best governments are entirely free of any form of corruption, deception, secrecy, or spying. Spying is immoral and criminal, which is why we must very carefully monitor our citizens (and the citizens of other regions of the planet) to make sure that the masses do not suffer the evil repercussions of engaging in any spying (unless authorized by the relevant licensing board of course, in which case spying is not actually spying, but just a form of baldness). We’re just protecting them from themselves.
The government hotline on political salvation
In contrast, in reference to the title of this piece, ink does not fool. I was just kidding about that. Ink regulates (rules).
Furthermore, family is not important to those who form governments or invade and colonize. Family is not important at all to anyone. It is trivial.
If you want to know who really cares about you, just ask the government. They will tell you that they care about you, if you just call enough times and wait on hold for about half an hour and then press the right sequence of numbers on your phone to let them know that you are just calling to find out who cares about you the most. It is them. They do.
You can rely on governments to always operate with only your very best interests in mind. Rumors spread by malicious native americans suggesting that sometimes governments operate without the best interests of all of humanity in mind are clearly signs of mental illness. They are just jealous anyway.
Ask any soldier and they will tell you that governments never would encourage citizens to risk their lives on behalf of the government or to advance the interests of the government. That is ridiculous, rude, and quite imprecise. The basic laws of physics clearly demonstrate that governments love you more than anyone else and they like your family the best of all families, but are otherwise totally unbiased.
The mainstream media naturally has no special influence on the perceptions and behaviors of the masses (except of course for commercial advertising, but the exception only proves the rule). There is no interest in governing or controlling the kinds of programming that the mass media installs in to public consciousness because conspiracy theories are all inherently preposterous.
If you have any doubt about that, just call back the toll-free government hotline. Press the right sequence of buttons and then the government-approved voice recording can tell you exactly which scandals are the most valuable for you to focus on, because governments are the most unbiased form of human social organization in the history of bald slits.
For example, if you want to know the diet which the government recommends to you and your family, call the hotline. If you want to know which organizations to avoid as the biggest threat to your perception (to prevent remission of incurable government-induced mental illnesses), there is a government hotline just waiting for you to first call, then next wait on hold for approximately 24 minutes, and then finally press the very best sequence of buttons on your phone.
We’ve got your health care covered. We’ve got your national parks covered. We know how to balance a budget and produce long-term partnership and affinity amongst our members and staff.
We’re the government. We love you. Thank you again for your loyalty to our operation of organized coercion designed to produce well-regulated flows of the disproportionate redistribution of affluence.
By the way, while there is no charge for the act of calling the toll-free hotline, you may notice that on your phone bill there are $81 of monthly taxes and fees mandated by the government for supporting our programs to teach people the dangers of communist propaganda and unscientific mythology. By the way, you may want to know that our incurable bald slits are the very best for bending light from particles in to waves.
Now, the only reason that we do not want you researching communist propaganda is that it may result in confusion as you wonder what is the difference between communist propaganda which programs the masses to avoid dangerous forms of propaganda and non-communist propaganda which also programs the masses to avoid dangerous forms of propaganda. As always, if you have any questions whatsoever, just call the government hotline again and we will repeat some emotional slogans and confusing programming for the best interests of you and your family.
- Superconductivity: Being Open to the Flow of Being (illuminations2012.wordpress.com)
- Thought Factor in Achievement (kagwathomassite.wordpress.com)
- Suzanne Lie – Simultaneous Perceptions And Creation – 17 October 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- The Rise of Power Through The Control of Mass Consciousness (zazenlife.com)
- Self Help And Psychology (criminologyjust.blogspot.com)
- Emergence of the Entheopolitan – Shunyamurti (lburns432.wordpress.com)
- About The Great Turning (mayandseptember.wordpress.com)
- Six Planes of Higher Consciousness (prestonbyrd.wordpress.com)
- Wittgenstein, Physics, and Free Will (multisenserealism.com)
- Intention Intro – Consciousness vs Awareness vs Understanding (radiancesolutions.wordpress.com)
I have not watched TV news in a long time. (Everybody say it with me: “Ahhhhh!”) However, I worked in mass media briefly and studied it extensively. Here are some comments from an insider (spurred by a criticism of the sensationalism of the coverage of the Boston race bombing).
Media programming is to direct the attention of the audience (same as in public schools, etc). Programming directs perception and language (how we categorize perceptions and organize behavioral responses), “instilling values” and training people in specific models of behavior.
For instance, focusing on the possibility of drunk driving is not focusing on the possibility of safe driving. Focusing on violence hundreds or thousands of miles away is not focusing on pre-natal nutrition or the latest study on how to reduce blood sugar spikes simply by not eating so much simple sugars and complex sugars (starches).
News was never “just news” for the PR industry and the commercial advertising industry. The pentagon actually produces “news segments” (as do the agents of Monsanto and Raytheon and Tavistock, etc) which are distributed for use as is, or with scripts provided for local media professionals to read. This goes back to before TV- back to WW1.
Why is an FCC license so expensive? Because governing the masses is so important and media programming focuses the attention of *enough* of the population that something like gay marriage can quickly become a dominant political controversy with enough media repetition. (Maybe the wedding ring industry has some lobbyists pushing that topic in the media, though I do not know or care).
Terms like “sequestering” are all over my Facebook stream- but how many times did you see that word in 2011? Once? Twice? Now you can see it every day. However, federal budget deficit issues are not new!
Here is the most memorable sentence that I learned in college, in a mass media course: “the media does not govern what the public thinks- but only what the public thinks about.” However, the media (including Hollywood and it’s choices about which movies to produce with big promotional budgets) does of course guide what the public thinks… about what the public is guided to think about.
By the way, I do not think that the founder of the Public Relations industry, Edward Bernays, actually is the source of the quote in the title of this article, but you will forget this retraction faster than you will forget the following detail about Edward Bernays, mostly because it will trigger deep emotions in you. Here is why you should listen to whatever I say that Bernays said:
Where does his alleged authority come from? Because he concocted the myths used to sell the American public on World War 1 (among other things). Then, he was hired by the diamond industry to help them balloon demand for diamonds by consumers. So what? Well check out a quick reference to the results he produced….
What did he do? He produced movies in which the script centered around a wedding proposal with a diamond ring. Then, over the course of just a few years, diamond wedding rings rocketed in popularity (and price).
You may even remember some of the famous movie titles like “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” and “diamonds are forever.” (You may have forgot the movies themselves though.) You also may not remember that in the early 19th century, diamond rings were not “standard” for wedding rings. Give Edward Bernays enough time and enough of a budget, and he could have trained the masses to demand platinum wedding rings or ivory wedding rings.
Once consumer demand was manipulated up by Bernays and his movie industry, then the diamond cartels simply tightened the supply made available to the public, causing prices (and profits) to rocket. That’s who Edward Bernays was. That is also why when I pretend that he is the source of the quote “we govern what the public think about,” then you should believe what I am pretending that he said. (I actually just do not remember the source of the quotation above.)
Anyway, as an example that is more familiar to the average TV screen today, people are programmed to think about a long list of ailments and which miracle drug to get addicted to. Then, people are trained to think about the latest video game units and a new car and a vacation to Hawaii.
Imagine a game show. Where do all the prizes come from? Who goes to all the expense to produce a half-hour long commercial for all of those free prizes? Is it so hard to figure out?
Another famous statement of Bernays is something he wrote in a letter to his eldest son: “Ah, what you really need is a college degree- then you will attract love and happiness!” If these messages are repeated enough to enough people, then a culture of “common sense” forms around these deliberately-programmed presumptions and behaviors.
In fact, a college degree will be so valuable to you personally, that you should probably borrow at least $50,000 to get one (or two). It’s obviously the best financial decision for you, right?
Bernays also said that “Propaganda is morally wrong and that is why it only happens in other nations.” That’s classic propaganda! Models of what is right and wrong are just as arbitrary as models of what is criminal and legal (like in one state I might get a license that allows me to do something such as practice law, but then I cross a state line and suddenly that same behavior is criminal!)
Bernays also accused me of saying the following in 1919, but that was a complete fabrication: “Our national myths and religious rituals are not myths or religious rituals. Our holy days for the founding of the nation and for our fallen soldiers and for our favorite Presidents are completely unrelated to secular holidays like the anniversary of the date of birth of some prophet, the anniversary of the death of some saint, or the beginning of a so-called new year according to a religious calendar. Those religious calendars and their religious holidays are religious. Ours are not. Ours is a *real* calendar.”
It’s all propaganda. Fortunately for us, though, propaganda is a lot like reverse psychology in that it simply does not exist (because it obviously shouldn’t, at least according to Edward Bernays).
- Edward Bernays’ Torches of Freedom Campaign (theprcode.wordpress.com)
- Deceiving the People: Social Engineering and the 21st Century (real-agenda.com)
- Edward Bernase, CEO Cog Dissonance – Day 350 (paintersjourneytolife.wordpress.com)
- The Media Uses These Powerful Tricks to Condition You to Accept Vaccines (vactruth.com)
- Edward Bernays Propaganda disinformation system Adolf Hitler (lissakr11humane.com)
- Propaganda, Modern Media, and the Dijssel-Bomb (blogs.wsj.com)
- Shake & Bake – Cooking Up Influence in the Public Eye (alisonhtaylor.wordpress.com)
- Public relations= Propaganda. True or False? (adigraff1.wordpress.com)
- The Media Uses These Powerful Tricks to Condition You to Accept Vaccines (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- SLHS: Deconstructing Edward Bernays’ ‘Propaganda’ (Part 1) (dprogram.net)
C.M. replied to my prior post (regarding “be the change” and “we should be outraged!”).
Sounds fascinating how you came to that conclusion and I will assume you mean as your own point of view, a vision of what you believe to be, and by the use of heaven and such seems like all propaganda to me. I could sit there and dissect it and attempt figure out what you mean based on what you know or I can just tell you knowing starts with the trivium and quadrivium and detecting fallacies to achieve knowledge and understanding of what is.
F()ck the fear, my man- its a figment of your imagination and one’s own ignorance. I do not subscribe to it. Trivium and quadrivium. That’s it.
C.M., the word fear refers the source of someone saying “f()ck that!” We can use anatomical terms and biochemical terms like amygdala and cortisone and adrenalin, but the bottom line is that the word fear is a familiar word to you. You may even fear that word.
(Also, I consider all forms of anger to be more extreme versions of fear- like in objective, concrete terms of the concentrations of adrenalin and cortisone and the sequence of neurological processes. So, outrage is just one of the more extreme forms of frightened anger.)
Consider that everything that is presented to a mass audience is what I mean by propaganda, so that would include all religious scripture, all books, all mass media programming, all PR, all commercial advertising, and even an article I write on a blog or a painting or song that is created with some political theme designed to influence people to “be the change” or “practice non-violence” or “just say no to fear.” All of that is propaganda.
Incidentally, I am using the word in the classic Roman Catholic sense of the propagating of doctrine or dogma or values. The Vatican is not against propaganda and indoctrination. They openly admit that symbols in the form of words are essential to the perpetuation of their operations, which include the UN, the IMF, the US, the USSR, the UK, and all of the other branches of human culture which use the Roman calendar system (as in A.D. dating like “December 27, 2013“) and their 7-day week and their court systems which still use the ancient magic words of Latin like “pro bono” and “amicus curiae” and so on. (To be fair, I recognize that the Holy Roman Empire is itself just a branch of the Ancient Babylonian Talmudists that grew out of the Egyptian and Hebrew evolutions.)
Correct. So have you ever heard any or all of these podcast www.peacerevolution.orgusing the trivium and quadrivium to disassemble the fear is the best method I have come across according to what I know now…now…now. One of my favorite videos on youtube is the one on who actually has the contract on greenwich meridian time. If you want real books help me find the unlisted secret archives of vatican. Fascinating reads I am told.
J.R. replied further:
No, I have not heard any of those. However, why would you want to disassemble fear? Are you not grateful for it? Do you fear it?
The idea of fearing fear is optional. You should fear it- sometimes. You should fear other things- sometimes- like when a vehicle crosses in to the wrong lane of traffic and is speeding toward you or when you hear a loud sound that wakes you up from sleep. As for deprogramming of propaganda, hysteria, paranoia, and so on, there are many forms of that, but no form is needed at all except the awareness which has always been eternally present.
- Leaked North Korea Documentary Exposes Western Propaganda (visionvine.wordpress.com)
- Propaganda Alert: Fear of revenge strike on prince Harry after claims he killed Taliban chief (sott.net)
- UN Using Propaganda to Defend Proposed Internet Regime (thenewamerican.com)
- Iceland Was Right, We Were Wrong: The IMF by Jeff Neilson (zcommunications.org)
- Propaganda Is The Art Of Telling People What To Think Without Them Realizing That’s What You Are Doing… (amresolution.com)
- Don’t capitulate to Israeli propaganda (syracuse.com)
- Forget ‘Gangnam Style’, North Korean ‘Propaganda’ is the real viral hit of 2012 (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Leaked north korean documentary exposes western propaganda. (superchief.tv)
- Christmas in Italy? (thewordpressghost.wordpress.com)
- Siege Mentality (agwallace.wordpress.com)
- How They Fake Terrorism And Manufacture Fear (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Guy Fawkes, the Gunpowder Plot, and how false flag operations have shaped history (truthandshadows.wordpress.com)
- An atheist in church: in propaganda, you can’t beat God (crikey.com.au)
- If We Learn Our History, We’re NOT Doomed to Repeat It (ritholtz.com)
- DON’T WASTE A GOOD CRISIS! Could Holley New York schools planed ‘lock out’ Friday Dec 21 do to ‘potential threat be future “target” false-flag terror attack? We Must ‘Brainwash’ People Against Guns (antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com)
- Cia Kills Us Troops (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
- Zionist lobbyist Patrick Clawson reveals more about US/Israel false flag attacks and shadow wars (sott.net)
- Series of Bombs Target Only Foreign Workers In Bahrain, Suggesting “False Flag” Attacks (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)
- FBI Creates Terrorism In The U.S (reinep.wordpress.com)
- The 3 Coming False Flag Attacks (thesurvivalistblog.net)
- False Flag Syria (jordansagesblog.wordpress.com)
Just as an infant has less power than mom does, and just as mom may have less power/influence than grandpa, wolves are able to kill and eat sheep. So what?
My new facebook friend “R.L” recently posted the above image. You, dear reader, may know that the above image is similar to images posted a few years ago featuring President George W. Bush.
Here are my comments to R.L., plus part of his reply:
What do you think is meant by “frauds?” Does that mean that influencing public perception is important to institutions? Does that mean that propaganda is important to them? Yes, some people exert more political power (directing perception of the masses) than others. So what?
R.L: exactly as it says.… Yes propaganda keeps you in line………. Bread and circuses!
-my reply back to him:
R.L., propaganda keeps some in line and also incites some to rebel in certain specific ways, like the tea party started by the ultra-rich Koch brothers (or the occupy movement, which might as well have also been started by them). Further, tanks and tear gas and bullets and bombs and handcuffs and chains are used to keep some in line.
If you think that there should be no lines, so what? There are lines.
There is propaganda. There is organized coercion. “There should be no lines” is to me a clear statement of propaganda programming. I have said such things, but what if they are ridiculous, naive, arrogant, and delusional?
- More than 30 top U.S. officials, including presidents G.W. Bush and Obama, are guilty of war crimes or crimes against peace and humanity “legally akin to those perpetrated by the former Nazi regime in Germany,” the distinguished American international law (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- The Fascist Plot to Overthrow FDR (federaljack.com)
- Issue Murder Indictment of George W. Bush (salem-news.com)
- U.S. Officials Guilty of War Crimes for Using 9/11 As a False Justification for the Iraq War (washingtonsblog.com)
- Illuminati illusion dissolves in disarray. (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- The Real Reason America Is Drifting Towards Fascism (zerohedge.com)
- Sandy Hook, Dark Knight Rises, Aurora, Skull&Bones (jonrappoport.wordpress.com)
- Is NYT Anne Barnard a Sociopath? A “Collaborator”? Are all MSM Journalists? In a Word… yes (willyloman.wordpress.com)
- More Than Thirty Top U.S. Officials Guilty of War Crimes (poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com)
- Leaked north korean documentary exposes western propaganda. (superchief.tv)
As a quick introductory note, many Americans that I interact with seem not to be aware of the wide variation in fuel prices across the world. In parts of Europe, gasoline prices are above $10 per gallon, which approaches the all-time highs reached in 2008. In other parts of the world, supplies of gasoline are so high relative to the local demand that a gallon of gasoline is priced below $1.00 per gallon. Even within the U.S., the price of gasoline ranges by more than $1.00 from the most expensive states like Hawaii ($4.50) and California ($4.35) to the least expensive states like Oklahoma ($3.39) and South Carolina ($3.37).
Since 2004, I have forecast that fuel prices would continue their rise that started in 1999 and would eventually cause significant changes to the spending choices and economic trends of the entire world, including the US and Europe. As the price of a gallon of gasoline exceeded $10 per gallon in 2008 in parts of Europe, major behavior changes by consumers and businesses resulted in a decline in the prices of many things, including gasoline, real estate, and stocks, with fuel prices being the last to fall (as in the purchase most favored or with the most enduring demand). That sequence is precisely the forecast that I had specified in my 2004 reference to “The DominOIL Effect.” See www.TheDominOILeffect.com
Now let’s back up and take an even wider view of things. We know why people value gasoline. However, why do people value things like paper currencies and chunks of a particular mineral called silver?
Does anyone disagree that governments coerce people to use a particular form of currency (at least in doing any business with that government such as the payment of taxes), just like they have been coercing people to use whatever relatively rare items for thousands of years, such as gold? Does anyone disagree that ruling interests also implement massive public relations campaigns (propaganda, indoctrination, correctional facilities, educational facilities) so as to influence behavior, to obscure simple and obvious patterns, and to confuse their “prey/hosts?”
Just as the huge surge in demand for diamonds across the last century was specifically cultivated by propaganda, so has the demand been cultivated for gold for thousands of years, including for gold coins bearing the face of the warlord or dictator. Likewise, the demand for currencies is entirely cultivated. No one has any inherent interest in little bills of colorful paper- it’s only and entirely because of the cultivated demand. Consider that the amount of demand that has been cultivated for these little bills of colorful paper is truly remarkable as in awe-inspiring.
How has all of this demand been cultivated? Governments make threats that they will take actions like arrest, seizure, invasion, and foreclosure in the event of the failure to pay certain amounts of something- whatever form of payment that they declare as acceptable to them. Further, the ruling interests implement massive campaigns of propaganda through the “private media channels” as well as the “public indoctrination channels,” such as public high schools and public colleges.
In other news, stock markets in Greece and Italy are on the verge of free fall, while silver also returns downward toward the $26 level. I assert that fuel prices (such as gasoline) have finally risen enough to slow other economic activity, and fuel prices are now falling as well, such as for gasoline (shown in the charts) and crude oil.
Note that these recent price trends may be interpreted as yet another confirmation of the ideas presented in 2004 here: www.theDominOILeffect.com
Note: wouldn’t it be devious if private parties have created institutions to sacrifice in the pursuit of their private interests? For instance, couldn’t some groups get together and create central banksto manipulate markets? If the central banks have the capacity to manipulate markets, then the rulers could guide the central banks as a way of deceiving the public or manipulating public perception.
The central banks can run up prices of real estate by buying lots of it, but the insiders will stay away from real estate and wait for the cultivated bubble to burst. Cartels can run up prices of diamonds or gold or oil, and as long as the timing of the manipulations is clear to the insiders, they can position themselves to benefit from the public’s reaction to the manipulations of the central banks.
Did central banks jump in to gold at the END of the 1970s boom, or at the earliest stage of the boom? Insiders knew to SELL their private holdings during what they knew would be the final spike. Who were among the final buyers left holding huge losses? Wasn’t it the central banks… which are controlled by private commercial interests?
When insiders know that they are ready to use the central banks to manipulate prices, the insiders buy when no one is paying any attention to a market, then they can guide their media outlets to feature news on the rising prices. Next, they can guide their central banks to conspicuously make various incremental buys, preferably with advance announcements to stir up a growing hysteria among the public. In the final waves (as central banks are so concentrated in the new target investment that the insiders know the manipulation is nearly complete), then the private investments of the insiders will of course be sold before the holdings of the sacrificial instruments of the central banking institutions. What else do you think that private central banks are for except for the advancement of the interest of private commercial interests?
Consider the following 2011 public relations manipulation specifically designed to influence the perceptions and behaviors of the masses through channels of mass indoctrination (highly efficient propaganda):
Central Bank Gold Buying Skyrocketing Is a Sign of Danger, According to Leading Financial Newsletter Profit Confidential (prweb.com)
- American Gold Eagle Coins Pushing US Mint Gold Demands As Price of Gold Set To Rise Again (prweb.com)
- Limited Quantity – Gold Coins with Historic Demand (apmex.com)
- Buffalo Gold Coins Favored Internationally Over American Gold Eagle Coins (prweb.com)
- Citizens Take Action And Organize Propaganda Protest Outside of MEGA Tv (picfrappe.wordpress.com)
- American Gold Eagle Coins Cause Suspension Of Gold Proof Coins By US Mint (prweb.com)
- Krugerrand Gold Is Global Favorite For Those Who Buy Gold (prweb.com)
- Greek exit ‘nonsense and propaganda': EU finance ministers (todayonline.com)
- Rare gold coin may fetch up to $4M at auction (foxnews.com)
- PG-13 Disney Newsies: Communist Indoctrination Propaganda Movie in Public Elementary Schools – “Music Programs”. (k2globalcommunicationsllc.wordpress.com)
- Gold Rises And Silver Surges In Q1 2012 – Fiat Currency Devaluation Continues (zerohedge.com)
- Gold & Silver Down Hard Overnight (silverdoctors.com)
- NYSE (5/15/12) Historical Technical Perspective for Recent Decline(hhandy.wordpress.com)
- Wus Hap’nin’? II (Election Cycle Deflation?) (adask.wordpress.com)
- Autoshopper.com Announces That According to Price Trending Data From Site , Economy Falls and Used Car Prices Go Up! Consumers Choosing Used Cars Over New Cars! (prweb.com)
- Gold, silver decline on weak global cues, fall in demand (monarcham.wordpress.com)
- Junk Silver Bags in High Demand – Investors Looking to Add Value to their Portfolios Continue to Diversify with Junk Silver Bags, says Precious Metals Bullion Dealer (prweb.com)
- New Money Morning Report: How to Buy Silver (prweb.com)
- Gold loses Rs 25 on poor demand; silver gains Rs 200 (thehindu.com)
- Out of the Ashes of the Recent Bearish Voices on Gold, the Phoenix has Risen; the Gold Anti Trust Action Committee (GATA) has Landed in Vegas for the Upcoming Money Show (prweb.com)
- Wuss Hap’nin’? (adask.wordpress.com)
- Survey shows gas prices trending downward in US (foxnews.com)
- Time to Accumulate Gold and Silver (theburningplatform.com)
- Time to accumulate gold and silver (mining.com)
- Time to Accumulate Gold and Silver (activistpost.com)
- Precious metals decline on easing demand, weak global cues (thehindu.com)
- Nic Colas On India’s Temple Of Gold(zerohedge.com)
- Yahoo: Impending Gold Collapse to take Metal to $700 (silverdoctors.com)
- Gasoline Price Trend vs. Consumer Price Index (engineeryourfuture.wordpress.com)
- Gold and Silver Weekly Outlook for May 14-18 (businessinsider.com)
- After Nearly Two Years of 1:1 US Mint Sales Ratios of Gold and Silver in Absolute Dollar Values, Ratio Has Spiked to 4:1 (silverdoctors.com)
- Sears (SHLD) Stock Price not Done Falling (terrykinder.wordpress.com)
- Economistocracy declares oil the new Greece… (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Oil drops to lowest level in 6 months (cbsnews.com)
- Oil drops to lowest level in 6 months (charlotteobserver.com)
- Oil drops to lowest level in 6 months (seattlepi.com)
- Gold prices fall on Europe fears (cbsnews.com)
- Oil Drops to Lowest Level in 6 Months (business.time.com)
- Why Hold Gold? (economicnoise.com)
- Highest & lowest gas prices [Cornelis de Maijer] (ecademy.com)
- Evil Speculators Are Everywhere – and just who do they believe are these evil speculators? You might be surprised. ~J (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Oil prices hit five-month low (money.cnn.com)
- Lower gas prices, mixed news: When economies struggle, less demand for fuel (nj.com)
- Oil falls to 6-month low near $92 on US supplies (news.yahoo.com)
- Technical Tuesday – 1,360 or Bust on the S&P – Again! (philstockworld.com)
- Sovereign Man, Notes from the Field Date: February 29, 2012 Reporting From: Santiago, Chile
- Oil falls to 6-month low below $93 on US supplies (sfgate.com)
- Re: Hyperdeflation, own half the world by headstart – don’t you care at all? (bitcointalk.org)
- Oil firms slash prices; biggest rollback yet (business.inquirer.net)
- Guest Post: About Those High Gasoline Prices… Look Again (zerohedge.com)
- Oil falls to 6-month low near $92 on US supplies (mysanantonio.com)
- Japan Average Gasoline Price Posts 6th Straight Weekly Fall (forexlive.com)
- Gas falls 7 cents in 2 weeks (toledoblade.com)
- Lower oil prices not translating into cheaper gasoline (vancouversun.com)
- Lower oil prices not translating into cheaper gasoline (theprovince.com)
- Vietnam’s fuel pricing policy needs to be changed: official (lookatvietnam.com)
- Oil Drops to Lowest Level in 6 Months (abcnews.go.com)
- Silver use in medicine could boost the market: report (mining.com)
- Gold and Silver Have Outperformed Apple Stock in the last Decade… (mercuryreliance.wordpress.com)
- Eric Sprott: Silver will become a currency again! (silberguru.ch)
- Silver Set to Move Higher on Industrial Use, According to Penny Stock Detectives (prweb.com)
- Three reasons silver prices will rally (sgtreport.com)
- Storing Your Gold and Silver (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- We Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet: INVESTMENT DEMAND IS PUSHING THE PRICE OF SILVER HIGHER (silverdoctors.com)
- Metals Stocks: Gold, silver fall in electronic trading (marketwatch.com)
- Gold & Silver Smashed on COMEX Open/ Greek Re-Election News (silverdoctors.com)
- Blame the Cartel: Silver Rises at Ratio of 30, 40 or 50 to 1, But Plummets at 20 to 1 (sgtreport.com)
- Asian Economies Continue To Welcome Gold And Silver (sgtreport.com)
- Gold, Silver Currency Bill Fails In Colorado (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Gold hits 4-month low (business.financialpost.com)
- Silver Should Be Trading at $45-$50/oz Based on Accumulation/ Distribution Line (silverdoctors.com)
- Gold falls to lowest since late December (business.financialpost.com)
- Uncertainty Abounds – Markets Have Taken Note(wallstreetpit.com)
- Update for the Silver to Gold Ratio (wrc559.com)
- Gold Bubble? “More People That Own Apple Stock Than Gold” (silverdoctors.com)
- Turkey Exports “Massive Quantities Of Gold” To Iran And Arab Spring Nations (zerohedge.com)
- Gold Is A Commodity, Not A Currency (ritholtz.com)
- Previous Wealth and The Way to Avoid Scarcity Now (socyberty.com)
- Auguries – You and whose army? (business.financialpost.com)
- Day 357- Money (survive365.wordpress.com)
- How Greece’s exit from the euro would affect UK consumers (guardian.co.uk)
- Junk Silver Coins Are Now Available At US Gold Bullion Dealer Regal Assets (prweb.com)
- High Gasoline Prices Will Come Back To Haunt Us (wallstreetpit.com)
- Chaos is, after all, a Greek word (mywallstreetguy.wordpress.com)
- My Blog (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- Safe Haven Indeed! (sgtreport.com)
- Plunging Commodity Prices Are Ominous For Stock Market! (businessinsider.com)
- Hold Physical and Sleep Well at Night(mercuryreliance.wordpress.com)
- Pound to Euro, US Dollar exchange rate: Sterling is currently holding above 1.2500 on interbank against the Euro (torfx.com)
- GoldMoney Holdings Are Over 1 Billion USD of Gold, Silver, Platinum and Currencies (prweb.com)
- Why Should really You Put Money Into Silver And Not Gold? (pro2sell.com)
- Pound to Euro Exchange Rate Forecast – The Pound is continuing to trade close to three-and-a-half year highs against the Euro (torfx.com)
- Juncker slams ‘propaganda’ of Greek euro exit (ekathimerini.com)
- George Osborne: Angela Merkel damaging UK economic interests (telegraph.co.uk)
- Euro zone finance ministers dismiss Greek exit “propaganda” (news.yahoo.com)
- Euro zone finance ministers dismiss Greek exit “propaganda” – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Sprott Berates Berkshire’s Buffoons And Says “All Markets Are Manipulated” (zerohedge.com)
- Greece not exiting euro currency grouping (news.in.msn.com)
- Euro zone dismisses Greek exit ‘propaganda’(ibnlive.in.com)
- Gold Surges As Market Remembers Definition Of “Dilution” (zerohedge.com)
- PROPAGANDA ALERT – Silver: Poor Man’s Gold Turning to Fool’s Gold? (wrc559.com)
- Euro zone finance ministers dismiss Greek exit “propaganda” (vancouverdesi.com)
- The Big Lies Regarding Precious Metals Miners (wealthwire.com)
- Bob Moriarty: A Contrarian’s Guide to Volatile Markets (citizeneconomists.com)
- FOREX-Euro dips to 4-month low as Greek impasse fans exit worry – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Greece to hold new election, jolts euro markets (ibnlive.in.com)
- Why Fear Gold? (lewrockwell.com)
- Osborne: Merkel damaging UK economic interests (telegraph.co.uk)
- Activist sues authorities over gay propaganda law (rt.com)
- U.S. Gasoline Prices Are Now Cheaper Than a Year Ago (dailyfinance.com)
- Currency Intervention and the Leap-Year Gold Massacre (fool.com)
- Jim Willie: “Gold Cover Clause Guidance” (silverdoctors.com)
- Another Perspective(ritholtz.com)
- States To Use Gold and Silver as Legal Tender (activistpost.com)
- Must Read: “Another Perspective” (zerohedge.com)
- Another Perspective (trumanfactor.com)
- Pavlovian Economics (adask.wordpress.com)
- Greece must remain in the eurozone | Nikos Chrysoloras (guardian.co.uk)
- Top-rated gold predictor reveals when to buy, sell (wnd.com)
- 5 Emerging PR Trends & the New Public Relations Skill Set for 2012 (& Beyond) (prnewswire.com)
- West vs East – Position on Owning Gold..There are reasons & patterns (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- States Consider Alternative Currencies Of Gold And Silver (eyeoncitrus.com)
- Markets tumble as Greek government talks fail (finance.yahoo.com)
- Hypothecation – You Own Nothing – The Government Owns Everything – The united States of America is a Bankrupt Entity! (musicians4freedom.com)
- All This Fuss About a Fiat Dollar (lewrockwell.com)
- David Burwell: Of Oil Prices and Elephants (huffingtonpost.com)
- Perth Mint’s New Gold & Silver Trading Website Achieves Breakthrough with Live Bullion Prices (prweb.com)
- Do central banks care more about the Dow or gold? (mining.com)
- Bundesbank Confirms German Gold Held By FED, BOE and Banque De France (zerohedge.com)
- Member of Finance Committee: Procedure for sale of foreign currency the central bank to the interests of the Iraqi dinar Atsb (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Central Bank Demand to Change Gold, Silver Markets and Prices (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- CBI: Dinar will not recover fully until currency smuggling is stopped (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- China & the Other Central Banks Are Buying Gold (sgtreport.com)
- Brodsky and Quaintance Central banks aim to redistribute gold and push it way up (anationbeguiled.wordpress.com)
- Transcript: 8 Shocking New Forecasts for 2012 and Beyond (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- Bundesbank Confirms German Gold Held By FED, BOE and Banque De France(silverdoctors.com)
- The Gold Bull Market Run Set to Continue, According to Leading Financial Web Site Penny Stock Detectives (prweb.com)
- numerology for Karolos Papoulias (bank withdrawals) (edpetersonnumerology.com)
- 2008 Redux (theburningplatform.com)
- Draghi: Greece should stay in euro (seattlepi.com)
- 120516 (hyperreport.org)
- Greece Sets New Election For June 17; Fear Of Bank Runs Reported (wnyc.org)
- Will gold cleanse the world from dirty fiat currencies? (mining.com)
- What Happens if Greece Tells the Rest of Europe to Go to Hell (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- ‘Strong preference’ for Greece to stay in euro: Draghi (theglobeandmail.com)
- Central Bank FAIL – ECB Edition (economistsview.typepad.com)
- Gold Made Simple Looks at Why the Central Banks are Investing in Gold (prweb.com)
- Greece: The anatomy of a default (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Inflation Expectations and Gold (beta.fool.com)
- Eric Sprott Tells CNBC Gold Acting Wierd Because ‘All Markets Are Manipulated’ (silverdoctors.com)
- Bernard Hickey: Euro voters choose their own interests over creditors (nzherald.co.nz)
- Metals Stocks: Gold drops ahead of Greek meetings (marketwatch.com)
- China’s might drives the demand for gold (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Bank Runs In Greece Will Soon Be Followed By Bank Runs In Other European Nations (sott.net)
- Eurozone in turmoil: Chaos is good for the man in the strasse (dailymail.co.uk)
- Central Banks Like Gold, Despite What They Say (economicnoise.com)
- The role of gold (economist.com)
- An Adult Approach – I (Investing in a Vulgar Age) (ritholtz.com)
- REAL NEWS May 02, 2012 (danimartextras.wordpress.com)
- New Turmoil in Europe! Double-Dip in the U.S. (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- Moody’s slashes credit ratings of 26 Italian banks (cbsnews.com)
- Ratings cut on 26 Italian banks (bbc.co.uk)
- The Real Debate On Gold And Money (zerohedge.com)
- Moody’s downgrades credit of 26 Italian banks (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- ART CASHIN: The Greek Elections Could Finally Cancel Out The ‘Rationality Put’ (businessinsider.com)
- Is the world about to unravel? Investor warns we are going to see bank runs happening all over Europe (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Gold Price Manipulation: Bullion, Gold Stocks Undervalued – Report – International Business Times
- Buy Gold, Buy Silver, Have Faith (lewrockwell.com)
- Is Gold Hinting At Imminent Coordinated Global Intervention? (zerohedge.com)
- Pundits Discuss Gold Bull Market (theepochtimes.com)
- Gold & Silver Accumulation Hits All Time Highs (silverdoctors.com)
- Silver – When will the physical market disconnect from the paper contract price? (mercuryreliance.wordpress.com)
- Ranting Andy: Chronology of Central Bank Gold Manipulation Statements (silverdoctors.com)
- JIM GRANT: The Fed Is A Market-Manipulating Piker (businessinsider.com)
- Our Central Bankers Are Intellectually Bankrupt (theburningplatform.com)
- Ron Paul: “Central Bankers Are Intellectually Bankrupt” (zerohedge.com)
- The Paradox of Modern Central Banks (libertarianreview.us)
- Hand To Hand Combat With Martin Wolf (dailycapitalist.com)
- REAL NEWS March 22 (danimartextras.wordpress.com)
- From gold standard to CPI standard (worthwhile.typepad.com)
- Interview With Marc Faber: Gold Still Best Portfolio Antidote For Excessive Debt (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- Central Banks Stockpiling Gold & Governments Hoarding Oil (goldkingint.wordpress.com)
- Argentina Buys Gold for First Time Since 2005 (silverdoctors.com)
- Silver heading down to $26 an ounce before a huge year-end rebound? (wrc559.com)
- Emerging stocks plunge 2.5 pct, central banks act (vancouverdesi.com)
- As Retail Sells, Central Banks Wave Gold In With Both Hands (zerohedge.com)
- China May Be Buying Gold “Anonymously” Through BIS (blacklistednews.com)
- Canada’s 2012 Budget: Imposing Austerity on the World’s Most Resource-rich Country (the2012scenario.com)
- Lawsuit in India to get their Gold back from The Bank of England and the Bank for International Settlements (sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com)
- Trade Forex Following Triennial Central Bank Survey of Forex Market (sacbee.com)
- That Mysterious 380-Tonne Gold Swap (lewrockwell.com)
- The World’s Biggest Central Bank Has Private Shareholders (ritholtz.com)
- DocComment: Co-Author of “This Time Is Different” Updates Her Thinking, and the BIS Opines on Operation Twist (dailycapitalist.com)
- BIS Paper – Property markets and financial stability (bespacific.com)
- Secret gold swap has spooked the market (telegraph.co.uk)
- Financial glossary (kackerwords.wordpress.com)
- Responsible Versus Irresponsible Central Banking (ritholtz.com)
- IMF: Central Banks Must Thwart Bubbles (online.wsj.com)
- Does Bernanke Understand Why We Have a Weak Economy ? (ritholtz.com)
- Zionism And The Third Reich (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Zionism And The Third Reich (effedieffe.com)
- The Future of Public Debt (ritholtz.com)
- Rothschilds, Obama, Col. House, Cameron Diaz (aangirfan.blogspot.com)
- Should Israel exist? Absolutely.. (iamiranaware.wordpress.com)
- Decoding the latest OTC derivative BIStimates (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Venetian Black Nobility, Roots of Today’s Ruling Oligarchy (12160.info)
- John Colman ~ Venetian Black Nobility, Roots of Today’s Ruling Oligarchy… (projectworldawareness.com)
- A demographic time bomb that the Jewish state cannot afford to ignore (thejc.com)
- Israeli Hawkademia in Australian Universities (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- You Can’t Get There From Here (counterpunch.org)
- The end of the ‘two-state solution’ is the beginning of a more just future (mondoweiss.net)
- Palestine-Israel, In spite of late winter storms and raining showers the joint struggle continues (ilanisagainstwalls.blogspot.com)
- A state without delusions (timesofisrael.com)
- A Week of Talk, Not Action (ritholtz.com)
- It’s All About Him at AP: ‘Lower Oil Prices Ease Load on Consumers and Obama’ (newsbusters.org)
- US Gasoline Consumers Welcome The Fall This Spring – Analyis (eurasiareview.com)
- A central-bank failure of epic proportions (economist.com)
- The Collapse of the Fiat System (nationalinterest.org)
- Slumping rouble: PM calls on Central Bank to jump in (rt.com)
- Stocks Jump on Wall Street (nytimes.com)
- Russian ruble hits lowest in over 3 years (miamiherald.com)
- When Central Banks Tell You To Buy Gold & Silver Again (GLD, SLV, SLW, GDX, KGC, FXE) (247wallst.com)
- Mike Krieger On When Central Banking Dies: China and Oil (zerohedge.com)
- Toronto nabs hottest housing market title from Vancouver (theglobeandmail.com)
- Iran Gold Imports Surge – 1.2 Billion USD Of Precious Metals From Turkey in April Alone (silverdoctors.com)
- Playing Chicken With Deflation (safehaven.com)
- New IMF figures show at current rate central banks will buy almost 700 tonnes of gold this year (mining.com)
- Eurozone Manufacturing Slumps (wallstreetpit.com)
- Part III: The Three Trends Which Rule The Precious Metals Market (GLD, SLV, AGQ, IAU, PHYS) (etfdailynews.com)
- More Downside for Gold & Oil Prices, as U.S. Dollar Moves Above its Fundamentals (wallstreetpit.com)
- The ultimate gold bull Peter Grandich vs. the muted bear Steve Palmer (mining.com)
- Central banks add to gold reserves (business.financialpost.com)
- Some central banks are showing increasing concerns about their gold holdings (mining.com)
- Gold is Telling us Something (beta.fool.com)
- The Ultimate Gold Bull Peter Grandich vs. The Muted Bear Steve Palmer (citizeneconomists.com)
- Precious Metals Market Manipulation? (ilene.typepad.com)
- Precious Metals Market Manipulation? (ilene.typepad.com)
- Are Gold and Silver Prices Being Manipulated? (lewrockwell.com)
- Another Perspective On Gold Investments (dailycapitalist.com)
- Gold to be Declared Tier 1 Asset Under New Basel III Rules (silverdoctors.com)
- Precious Metals Market Manipulation? (safehaven.com)
- Manufacturing Is Stagnating And The Fed Is Worried (dailycapitalist.com)
- Save Us, Ben Bernanke, You’re Our Only Hope (theatlantic.com)
- Remember Those Oil Speculators? (thinkmarkets.wordpress.com)
- Collapse At Hand (paulcraigroberts.org)
- Deflation Isn’t the Enemy (safehaven.com)
- Bank Of Japan Goes Full Tilt, Buys Record Amount Of ETFs And REITs To Prevent Market Crash (zerohedge.com)
- Will Draghi and Bernanke Whisper Sweet Nothings in Our Ears This Week? (minyanville.com)
- International Forecaster’s Bob Chapman Loses Fight with Pancreatic Cancer (silverdoctors.com)
- Precious Metals Market Manipulation? (theburningplatform.com)
- TIME TO ADMIT IT: Independent Central Banking Has Been A Failure (businessinsider.com)
- 7 Questions I’d Like Answered About Gold and Silver Market Manipulation? (GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS) (etfdailynews.com)
- COMEX Silver Inventory Update 5/30/12 (silverdoctors.com)
- Oil prices drop below $88 to seven-month low (fox6now.com)
- Inflation rate rises to 2.0% in April (theglobeandmail.com)
- Oil Prices Drop Below $88 to 7-Month Low (5newsonline.com)
- American Consumers: You Are On Your Own (usnews.com)
- Asian nations may hold off on easing as inflation risks rise (business.financialpost.com)
- As oil falls, gasoline could go below $3 (fuelfix.com)
- Iran, the BRICS and Why Gold is Now Money (beta.fool.com)
- Gas prices slip 7 cents this week across Texas (amarillo.com)
- Why is No One Freaking Out About the LIBOR “Scandal”? (pragcap.com)
- It’s Not Libor Stupid, Central Banks Are The Problem (forbes.com)
- The Return of the Gold Standard? (lewrockwell.com)
- Turd Ferguson: The Rest of the Bullion Bank Cartel has Turned on JP Morgan! (silverdoctors.com)
- The return of the gold standard (mining.com)