Do you choose your future?
Consider that you could be!
Do you choose your future? Or, does someone else choose your future for you- like instead of you?
Consider that you have a choice right now in how you identify with your own idea of your own future. You can identify now with the possibility that you have no choice as to your future. You can reject or resist the idea that you might have any choice as to your future, such as by identifying some other influence as, first, external to you and, second, all-powerful.
That identification of infinite power as only external to you may be named by you as “my parents” or “my boss” or “God” or “the economy” or “fate” or “the will of the people” or “science.” Such as identification of infinite power as only external to you is what I call “slavery.”
So, are you a slave to your future? Or, do you choose your future?
If you can simply accept now that you might have some influence over how your future is going, I invite you to keep reading. However, if you resist the possibility that you in fact might exert all the influence as to how your future is going, I can relate to that, too.
After all, if we were to accept the possibility that we might exert all the influence as to how our future is going, then we would be abandoning any tendency to blame that we might have ever practiced. If we were actually already exerting all the influence as to how our future is going now, then we would not merely abandon the possibility of ever blaming anyone for anything that ever may or may not happen in the future- like only from this moment forward. Oh, that might be quite a notable development- but what if it could be way beyond just that?
If we were actually already exerting all the influence as to how our future is going now, then we could be abandoning the possibility of ever blaming anyone in the future at all. The only time we can blame anyone (or anything) is whenever we may be doing it. So, if I have all the influence over my future now, then I can influence whether or not I invest my attention now into blaming. Once I notice the possibility of blaming now, I can influence whether or not I invest my attention now into whatever I choose!
If I can influence my attention now even just ever so slightly, then I might be able to exert the determining influence. In fact, I might even be the only one who can ever exert the determining influence. In fact, if I am the only one who can choose my future, then I might choose now for my future to be one in which the practice of blaming is, at most, only one of many possibilities.
I may have blamed in the past. However, I may have invested my attention in other ways in the past, too. It is one possibility that in the past I may have blamed. That is just one of many possibilities now. I can choose to focus on whatever possibility I choose to invest into experiencing now.
When is the only time I can experience my choice? Now, if I choose to invest in the practice of choice, I personally experience that practice instantly. However, if I had chosen to invest in the practice of identifying influence as primarily or even only external, I might have personally experienced that possibility.
Is it possible that all influence is external to me personally? I decline to argue the point, by which I mean that I accept the idea that it might be possible that all influence is external to me personally. For instance, perhaps you exclusively exert all influence and thus, if I identify myself and you as isolated, unconnected forces, then obviously I might not have any influence whatsoever since you have it all. Again, I decline to make the idea into an argument. In fact, I now simply abandon that idea altogether.
So, I may choose now to practice identifying with the possibility of my own influence. In fact, I choose my future now. I choose how my future is going as soon as I choose now.
Other people may choose their own future or not. I simply choose my future.
Now, when I choose my future, I not only choose what focus to practice now, but I also choose what practice to make into my future- as in which future to make my practice. I can practice whatever future I choose now.
Other people may accept the future I am choosing or they may reject it. In fact, I may simply choose the future that includes the people who accept it. I choose to experience the people who accept the future that I am choosing.
I choose the future that includes people in general accepting how I choose that my future is going now. I choose the future that includes specific people accepting how I choose that my future is going now- like perhaps even you.
Of course, you may have been resisting the idea that I could be doing this already. Obviously, if I could already be choosing so powerfully, then that might really deflate any receptivity to blame and resignation that anyone may or may not have been expecting to experience with me. After all, if anyone like me can already do it, then perhaps you could too!
Sure, we may have blamed in the past. However, we may have invested our attention in other ways in the past, too. It is one possibility that in the past we may have blamed. That is just one of many possibilities now. We can choose to focus on whatever possibility we choose to invest into experiencing now.
Do you choose your future? Consider that you could be… already!
- Be happy ………. for no reason! (mindmindful.wordpress.com)
- Future Self – Message from the ‘Team’ (Hathors) (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Shift Your Focus on Something that Best Works for You!! (bucketlistchallenges.com)
- The future of communications (thebluedoor.com)
- How and When to Achieve the Best Manifesting Results (metobserver.wordpress.com)
- Writing about my life in the future (fthknakkus.wordpress.com)
- An Excuse is Not a Reason … (strategiclearner.wordpress.com)
- Monthly Numerology – March 2012 (creativenumerology.wordpress.com)
- Discover Your Worth (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)
- Flow Of Time Energy (dragonintuitive.com)
- Ripples of choice (myblacksweater.com)
- From Victim to Victor (sdawson726.wordpress.com)
- Choices And The Future (alwaysonstage.wordpress.com)
- 3 Ways to Let Go of Blame and Anger (mixedmarriages.wordpress.com)
- Progressive Morality (rompedas.wordpress.com)
- Anger – Process Blog (rebeccakd.wordpress.com)
- Choose Your Attention (squallpleonhart.com)
- Blame your language for being broke and fat (addictionandrecoverynews.wordpress.com)
- Future Flux (sidewalkbends.wordpress.com)
- The future beckons (redawakening.com)
- Things are beining to happen! (privatewealthbuildingassociation.wordpress.com)
- Gloria Wendroff – The Heaven Letters – How To Fill Your Life To Overflowing – 3 March 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- The Choice: That which lies beyond Good and Evil (rahkyt.wordpress.com)
- Is it easier to blame? [ed percival] (ecademy.com)
- After the Nightmare (thebigquestions.com)
- Strategy Analysis (thinkingbookworm.typepad.com)