“Put the pieces together please. Drones are being rolled out across america. And the president’s new guy is the drone king who kills by drones overseas. And the new bills make it legal for Obama to target Americans with drone strikes. Hello? Hello out there? Why do you think the domestic drones won’t target Americans here with drone strikes? IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY LEGAL!”
Shall we erupt in a panic? Shall we plan a siege against the local courthouse?
Well, for now, instead… while we are looking at this screen here… let’s note that there is for some people a tremendous fascination with the word legal (or the idea of legality). Legal just means that some people have formed a governing system of organized coercion and they have defined some activity as an acceptable standard procedure (a “legal” method). So, legality is simply created by some declaration or announcement, like “Hey Queen, we are now the people of the United States and no longer your colonists” (though such statements have no real merit unless backed up by a well-armed military-industrial-complex).
Anyway, true anarchists do not need to get involved in conflicts between the fanatical believers of the church of the United States and the fanatical believers of some other church, such as the church of the Confederacy or the UN or the Iroquois. To an anarchist (AKA a political “independent”), all churches have an equal right to pursue their holy crusades of genocide and their holy inquisitions of ritual human sacrifice and torture and to otherwise form governing systems of organized coercion and extortion and intimidation and propaganda (public schools, etc).
Further, currency is the sacred object of churches like the Federal Reserve. In practice, I am a member of that church, but I am not a fanatical “Orthodox” believer. I simply recognize the practical value of the system of governing (influence of attention, perception, and behavior).
Millions of people respond predictably to offers from me that I give them some amount of the sacred object of the Federal Reserve’s church of global emPiracy. Millions of people “worship” the holy empire‘s currency as sacred. People voluntarily give me food and fuel and even internet service just for these little magic credits of the Federal Reserve’s court system of organized coercion.
Why should a true anarchist get sucked in to the anti-government propaganda promoted by these governing churches- these various denominations of the holy empire? After all, the political ideals of the fanatical loyalists of the church of the US are entirely borrowed from the propaganda of the founding prophets of that church (as in Thomas Jefferson and so on).
One church prophet says “ours is the only true church- the best ever on the planet!” All the rest say… the exact same thing.
“Did Naomi site any of her sources? Or is she just fear mongering on the behalf of her ?whateverthefucksheworships?”
My confession: I just read that quote of Naomi on facebook. I did not even confirm that she said any of it. So, the point was my reply to “that kind of fear-mongering” like Mr. Jones and Mr. Icke and Mr. Cronkite and Mr. Dobbs and Mr. Limbaugh and all therest are paid to do. From George Orwell to John Perkins to Moses, it is all about fear. What I wrote is not for those afraid of fear, nor for those who condemn it (in terror… as in extreme fear), but for those who accept it as an aspect of reality and respect it.
- United Nations To Launch Predator Drone Surveillance (vineoflife.net)
- Zero Dark Thirty: Selling Extra Judicial Killings (empirebytes.com)
- Out Of Many (vineoflife.net)
- Nuremberg (mikeandam.wordpress.com)
- Siege Mentality (agwallace.wordpress.com)
- Catholic Inquisition and the tools of torture (elijah1757.wordpress.com)
- Prophecy & Utopia – Is Venezuela on the Verge of a Roman Catholic Spring? (disclose.tv)
- Gabriel Rosser on David Graeber’s “Debt: The First 5000 Years” (delong.typepad.com)
- What’s the Difference Between Roman Empire and Holy Roman Empire ? (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Napoleon and the Art of Diplomacy: How War and Hubris Determined the Rise and Fall of the French Empire by William Nester (collectedmiscellany.com)
- American Statolatry (lewrockwell.com)
- ENDNOTE: Statolatry replaces Holy Mother Church? (jasperjottings-daily.com)
- Drug Lords: Inside Mexico’s Narco Churches (motherboard.vice.com)
- The Picket Line – 10 January 2013 (sniggle.net)
- Stand ye in holy places and not be moved (mormonapologeticstudies.org)
- Anarchist Organisation: Why it is Failing by Graham Purchase (zcommunications.org)
- Freedon or Slavery: Part 2 – Des Carty (inquiringminds.cc)