a correspondent wrote:
What comments might you have regarding the statement… “government is the reflection of the people it governs”?
I find that a very odd statement, maybe something to demoralize people or imply something haughty like “we are better than the Canadians because we like our government better than we like their government.”
Rebels tend to say things like “our people deserve better!” Invaders and Colonists and “Liberators” tend to say things like “your people deserve better.” Traditionalists tend to say things like “our people are great, which is why we have such a great system which we should defend.”
When certain US interests funded Leon Trotsky and the overthrowing of the monarchy of the Czar in the beginning of the 20th century, leading to the formation of our great ally, the Soviet Union, and the enslavement and accelerated death of over 100 million Russians, I do not know how the news was presented in the US, if it was even widely reported at all. I am certain that the US-based funding of the process was not reported.
Apparently, there was a PR piece written up about a dramatic march down to the Red Square and a brave confrontation in which the heroic rebels defeated the guardians of the old regime. That version is now official history.
However, other accounts allegedly originating from extremely credible sources (who might want to hide the reality of actual events with a “cover story”) have indicated that the coup was largely negotiated without any heroic violent confrontation. Basically the Free Masons of Europe and the Free Masons of the US collaborated with the Free Masons of Russia to establish a new “innovation” (the USSR). Through repeated public assassinations of leading figures of the old regime, including killings deliberately staged to happen in the immediate presence of Czar, the local Free Masons in Russia established that the Czar would be receptive to their upcoming diplomatic proposals.
Was there a radical, sudden change in the character of the people of Russia just prior to the overthrow of the Czar? Not to my knowledge.
Of course, maybe all of this is just propaganda. However, propagandists have a way of promoting their material. They get it printed millions of times and repeated in many nations, such as the phrase “government is the reflection of the people it governs.”
- “By means of demoralizing methods, which convert thinking communists into machines, destroying will, character and human dignity,” wrote Rakovsky in 1928, “the ruling circles have succeeded in converting themselves into an unremovable and inviolate oligar (oldsaltbooks.wordpress.com)
- Rick Ross – Free Mason (thisartificialreality.wordpress.com)
- Jacob Schiff Ordered Czar and Family Murdered – henrymakow.com (massbrainwashing.wordpress.com)
- Soros Associate and Soviet National Appointed Regulatory Czar (thedailysheeple.com)
- Russian Czar Says Soviet Formula Is Key to China’s Success (blogs.wsj.com)
- Russia’s Culture Minister Stirs Debate Over Soviet Past (nytimes.com)
- The Hollywood Kabbalah Cult Unmasked (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools (henrymakow.com)
- The Greatest Conspiracy Of Them All, by Gary Kinghorn: Two Movements Emerge (12160.info)
- Bohemian Grove and the Us Military (aangirfan.blogspot.com)